Loofah Dream Meaning
What does it mean if someone dreams about a washcloth? Dreaming of a sponge may predict gossip from your friends. Besides that, this image predicts an unpleasant conversation with the boss.
Seeing a washcloth for the body may predict an exacerbation of a chronic disease.
A new loofah seen in a dream means receiving a small profit.
- What were you doing with the loofah?
- washing with a washcloth - an interesting acquaintance;
- buying a loofah means a pleasant surprise;
- washing a man with a washcloth - means failures in personal life.
- What are the Top-5 bad dreams about sponge?
- A red washcloth in dreams means a period of conflict.
- Torn loofah - means poverty.
- Washcloth in soap - the appearance of an envious person in a close environment.
- Throwing away a washcloth - symbolizes fear of the future.
- Washing a loofah means a tedious chore.
- What are the Top-5 good washcloth dream meanings?
- A soft washcloth in dreams is a sign of happiness.
- Small sponge - predicts resumption of relations with an old friend.
- Big loofah - symbolizes wealth.
- Washcloth in the bathroom - the implementation of plans.
- Washcloth in the steam bath - the successful completion of a difficult task.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream predicts problems due to gullibility.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- a white washcloth means a way out of a difficult situation;
- yellow loofah - symbolizes travel;
- blue washcloth - means various troubles.
According to Freud's dream book, a washcloth in a dream promises an inheritance.
- Other meanings by Freud:
- holding a washcloth in your hands means falling in love;
- dropping a loofah - means an unexpected event;
- tearing the washcloth - an attempt to reconcile with a loved one.
According to Vanga's dream book, such a dream symbolizes health problems.
- Additional dream meaning by Vanga:
- seeing how you wash yourself with a washcloth - means jealousy;
- lathering it - a reward for hard work;
- hard washcloth - means unfair accusations;
- soft loofah - mutual understanding in relations with a loved one.