Welcome to CheckMyDream
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CheckMyDream's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CheckMyDream's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ukraine. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. Information About Us
Our Site, https://checkmydream.com, is owned and operated by Garanenko Sergii.
- The Service covers its use by any mean and in any form within its declared
- viewing content within the Service;
- receiving informational mailing;
- forming messages using online forms on the Site;
- addressing customer support of the Site by email address mentioned on the Site;
- other use of the Service.
Using declared functionality is absolutely free. The Site provides an opportunity to make voluntarily donations from Users to Service (see details in paragraph 7). The collected funds are used for the development and maintenance of the project.
- Our Website also provides for a paid Service: you can request guaranteed personal
interpretation from CheckMyDream by publishing your dream and paying accordingly to the
dream status (Public, Private).
- Public dream status – the dream is published online with your login name.
- Private dream status – the dream is published in your Cabinet only. It is available to you and CheckMyDream.
You can contact us about any issues related to the work of CheckMyDream by email: email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, CheckMyDream and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CheckMyDream. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://checkmydream.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from https://checkmydream.com (except for sharing on facebook as per option on our website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://checkmydream.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://checkmydream.com
- Redistribute content from CheckMyDream (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
4. User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. CheckMyDream may screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of CheckMyDream, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CheckMyDream shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- CheckMyDream reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to CheckMyDream a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- You warrant and represent that:
5. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
6. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
7. Payments and Donations by Credit Card
All donations made via the Website are final unless fraudulent use of the card is proven. As online donations are voluntary, if you change your mind about contributing online to any charity for any reason, or if you donate the wrong amount by mistake, CheckMyDream is happy to honor your decision, as long as you request a refund within 7 days of the date on which you made the contribution so that a refund can be made to your card’s account. CheckMyDream takes no responsibility for Your dissatisfaction with the use of Your donation to any charity. If You have cause for dissatisfaction with the use of Your donation You may contact us directly using the contact details provided on the Website.
The Client agrees to receive email notifications from CheckMyDream on his email address given by you when working with the Website.
All information published on our Website is neither a final nor an authoritative interpretation on dreams. Information provided on this site is intended for personal entertainment, reference, and educational purposes. CheckMyDream does not hold any credentials or licenses in the psychological or medical fields and its interpretations should not be considered as from a professional source. Therefore, CheckMyDream can not serve as a replacement for mental or psychological counseling. All visitors are encouraged to think for themselves and keep an open mind. Content on this site is not the final word on dreams and may not be applicable to everyone. CheckMyDreams shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or harm arising from the use of any content on this site, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of the content. Dream interpretation is a subjective study. We do not recommend making important decisions based solely on CheckMyDream’s analysis and interpretation. It is recommended using you own understandings, intuition, instincts, and common sense. Use and access to the CheckMyDream site indicates that you understand and agree with all the terms and conditions in the disclaimer.