Corn Dream Meaning
What it means to dream about corn? Yellow, densely spaced corn on the cob in a dream is always an ambiguous symbol. The dream interpretation often personifies this cereal seen in dreams with upcoming incidents connected with a large number of closely interacting people.
The bright, yellow color of the corn grains can be compared with a touch of sunlight, a sparkle of gold, a symbol of wealth. Indeed, Miller’s dream book gives just such an interpretation of corn seen in a dream – you are expected to improve your well-being, increase your salary or receive a win.
What does it mean for those born in the autumn season if you dream of corn? If you literally saw plenty of corn in a dream, this means you will soon have many ill-wishers who are ready to do everything to get your wealth.
According to the interpretation of the Ukrainian dream book, to see corn in a dream is a symbol of prosperity and profit. The endeavor that you just want to start at the moment can bring good income, therefore, the dreambook advises you to start it immediately.
If you were peeling corncobs in a dream, this is a clear sign of financial problems in the Wanderer’s dream book. Moreover, the lack of finance will be associated with the machinations of competitors.
Why does a married woman dream about a corncob? If she only recently received the status of a wife, and saw in a dream a corn stalk with many fruits, this promises her the appearance of beautiful charming kids.
According to Miller’s dream book, the corn that you sorted out by grains in a dream portends a lot of pleasure from communicating with the circle of close friends. If you watched someone else perform this action, you will rejoice at the successful completion of the work of your relative or acquaintance.
What does the corn field symbolize in dreams? The corn field can be understood from a business perspective. If you are planning to open your own business, then the agricultural business will be the most correct decision. It is the planting of cultivated plants and animal breeding that will help you dramatically enrich yourself. Such a plantation is especially favorable in a dream, if the cereals have already grown and got properly ripe.
A dream book gives not too favorable predictions if you happened to eat corn in a dream. Due to your extravagance and indefatigable desires, you can easily lose your hard-earned fortune. You need to use money more carefully, and then you will not have to worry about its safety.
What is the meaning of a dream where you bought corn? According to the predictions of the dream book, buying corn in a dream is a symbol of unexpected news that will provide you with opportunities for self-development and discoveries. There comes the most favorable time for the implementation of the plans.
If at a given time you are at a crossroads, you don’t know what to do in your free time, and life loses its meaning, when you dream of gathering corn, this means the solution to all such problems. You will find your favorite pastime, you can say - a hobby that will cover the entire free space of thoughts, and with due diligence, will bring long-awaited profits.
What is boiled corn represents in dreams? If you cooked it yourself, this means a new boyfriend will appear in your life, which in the future will not only become a faithful life companion, but will also help you solve your financial problems.
Pleasant gatherings with girlfriends are promised by a dream book to young unmarried ladies if they had to see boiled corn in a dream. Moreover, such a pastime will carry not only pleasant minutes, but also a business proposal that can arouse you interest.
A dream book gives piquant meanings to dreams of canned corn. Your personal life will be soon enriched by sexual relations without special obligations and romance, the moments of all-consuming passion.
If you dreamed of a smashed or spoiled corncob, this is a sign of loss.
- The dreambooks give a number of brief dream meanings about corn:
- running around the corn field – predicts arrival of a distant relative;
- boiling corn in a pan – means success in personal life;
- to see how corn grows on a tree – promises good income;
- stealing corncobs in the store – means unexpected profit;
- choosing corn – winning the lottery;
- eating corn – means a bargain;
- mowing corn – symbolizes the successful implementation of the plan;
- breaking corn – represents loneliness;
- buying corn sprouts in a store – promises a fun holiday;
- tearing the tops of corn – means to achieve your goals;
- planting corn on the garden beds – the help of an influential person;
- to make corn salad – meeting interesting people;
- to collect corn grains – brings success in all endeavors;
- plucking corn leaves – material difficulties;
- seeing the stalks of corn at home – means the visit of uninvited guests;
- stealing a can of corn – promises a promotion;
- white corn – sign of high income;
- yellow corn – symbol of wealth;
- green corn – means health problems;
- black corn – stagnation in business.