Gravel Dream Meaning
What does pebble symbolize in a dream? Dreaming about gravel usually predicts jealousy towards your beloved or unexpected news. Besides that, such a dream warns of a difficult life period.
- What kind of pebbles did you see in a dream?
- white gravel - the successful solution of the old problem;
- large gravel - overcoming obstacles on the way to the goal;
- small pebbles - means unforeseen expenses;
- colorful pebbles - vivid impressions.
Seeing pebbles in clean water in a dream predicts boredom and apathy; gravel on the seashore - promises rest in an exotic country.
A dream about walking on pebbles symbolizes causeless fear. Gathering gravel in a dream is a sign of vain expectations.
What are the Top-5 negative gravel dream meanings?
- Pebbles in the yard mean trouble due to the inability to control your emotions.
- Seeing gravel on the road - warns of a dangerous situation.
- Throwing pebbles - anxiety and bad mood.
- Falling on gravel - an event with negative consequences.
- Stumbling on gravel - disrupting of plans.
What are the Top-5 positive dreams about pebbles?
- A bucket of pebbles in dreams promises having fun with friends.
- A bag full of pebbles - means financial well-being.
- Lying on pebbles - recovery after a long illness.
- Decorating your garden with gravel - respect and recognition in society.
- If you dreamed that someone was selling pebbles, this means participating in a profitable project.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream portends the appearance of a rival.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- pebbles on the beach mean losing in competition;
- seeing pebbles at the bottom - regrets about a missed opportunity;
- gravel in the sand - resentment against relatives;
- pebbles on the sea - promise an exciting journey (for women).
According to Freud's dream book, seeing gravel in a dream promises disappointment in love. Loading it means performing tedious work.
If you were throwing pebbles into the water, this plot indicates doubt about the decision you’ve made.