Thread In One’s Mount Dream Meaning
What is the dream meaning of seeing strings in someone’s mouth? Seeing threads in somebody’s mouth in a dream warns of ill-wishers’ intrigues or risk of finding yourself in an awkward situation. Besides that such a dream predicts problems because of a number of unfinished issues.
- What are the Top-5 adverse dreams about threads in the mouth?
- A black thread in the mouth in dreams speaks of exacerbation of a chronic disease.
- Dream about red string in someone’s mouth - predicts bereavement.
- Getting a thread out of the mouth means making a serious mistake.
- Swallowing a thread that was in your mouth - predicts the appearance of enemies in your close environment.
- A mouth full of threads - is a sign of trouble due to the inability to control your emotions.
- Here are the Top-5 auspicious dreams about mouth full of threads:
- A woolen thread in the mouth speaks of comfort and harmony in the house.
- Silk thread in someone’s mouth - promises a romantic date.
- Chewing a thread in a dream - means making profit.
- Spitting it out - predicts the end of the period of failure.
- To dream that someone has a thread stuck in their teeth is a sign of promotion.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream warns of deterioration in one’s reputation.
- Additional meaning for men by Miller:
- threads and needles in the mouth warn of an open conflict with an ill-wisher;
- pulling them out – is a sign of bad luck.
According to Freud's dream book, a dream of mouth with threads promises promiscuity.
- Other interpretations by Freud:
- a thick thread in the mouth means participating in a dubious project;
- dream of a long thread in one’s mouth - means performing monotonous and low-paid work;
- thin string in your mouth - symbolizes dissatisfaction with oneself;
- a thread in your mouth (for women) - means difficulties in communicating with relatives;
- in another person - predicts a joyful event.
According to Vanga's dream book, such a dream portends the need to make a difficult choice.
- Additional interpretations about mouth full of strings by Vanga:
- a white thread in mouth speaks of fear of responsibility;
- a mouth with a brown thread - means doubts about the correctness of your decision;
- yellow thread in the mouth - symbolizes fatigue from everyday problems;
- blue thread in someone’s mouth - predicts fulfilling of a childhood dream;
- pulling threads out of the mouth (for women) - means gossip about the dreamer's past;
- spitting out string - means getting rid of complexes.