Seeing Yourself In A Coffin Dream Meaning
As a rule, seeing yourself alive in a coffin predicts a person strong health and longevity. If there are other people present in the dream, it should be regarded as a warning of betrayal or gossip that can ruin the dreamer’s life.
If you saw yourself alive in a casket, this is a symbol of good health; if you dreamed that you were dead in a coffin, this may mean a fateful meeting.
The American psychologist Miller believed that seeing yourself alive in a coffin could mean that in reality there is a possibility of becoming a participant in a family conflict.
- The founder of psychoanalysis Freud interprets this dream based on the characteristics of the coffin:
- being in a beautiful coffin - portends wealth or a constant source of income;
- being in the dilapidated casket - prophecies poverty or sudden ruin;
- lying in a closed coffin means insurmountable obstacles to the goal.
Vanga believed that seeing yourself alive in a coffin symbolizes a complete rethinking of life and the need to continue moving towards the goal.
If in a dream you saw yourself in a coffin and at the same time in real life everything is fine with you, then this portends a long life and the onset of a new important stage. Getting out of the coffin – means delaying the fulfillment of your desire.
If in reality something worries you, the dream may be a sign that everything should not be taken so seriously. A closed coffin is a warning about a worsening situation due to nervousness and wrong decisions.
What were your actions in a dream?
- seeing yourself in the coffin from the side - longevity;
- lying in a casket - good luck and wealth;
- sleeping in a casket - difficulties at work;
- getting up from a coffin - protecting your interests in court;
- getting out of a coffin - disappointment;
- sitting in a coffin - means thinking about the meaning of life;
- standing in a casket - successfully overcoming difficulties;
- waking up in a coffin - new achievements;
- feeling like you are in a coffin - doubts about the correctness of the choice;
- opening the coffin lid from the inside - disappointment in the profession;
- coming round in a coffin - the emergence of secrets.
Being in a coffin in a dream details:
- being in a glass coffin - an unstable position in life;
- seeing yourself in a casket in a wedding dress - an unhappy marriage or the likelihood of divorce;
- being in a coffin without shoes - obstacles on the life path;
- being in a coffin with the dead - means holiday and fun.
What are the Top-5 negative dreams about being in a coffin in a dream?
- Seeing yourself alive in a coffin and crying at the same time portends trouble at work or the machinations of envious people.
- The dream in which you lie in a closed coffin prophesies a serious illness to the dreamer or his relatives.
- For older people, visiting their own funeral in a dream means fear of death or predicts the death of a loved one.
- Lying alive in the same coffin with a dead father speak of unfavorable changes in all areas of life.
- Being in a casket with the deceased mother - means self-doubt and the appearance of fears.
Here are the Top-5 positive dreams where you saw yourself in a coffin:
- Being in a coffin decorated with flowers - such a dream portends a well-paid job and financial independence.
- Being in a coffin and standing right next to it - predicts a big holiday or a relative’s wedding.
- Falling and getting out of it - the imminent arrival of dear guests.
- Seeing yourself alive in a coffin in a morgue predicts a trip to the sea.
- Being in a coffin at the cemetery - a new romantic relationship.