Taking Delivery Dream Meaning
What does delivering babies mean in a dream? Taking delivery in a dream may mean replenishment in the family soon. Besides that, such a dream predicts new sources of income.
- Whom did you help at labor in a dream?
- taking delivery in a woman - the need to solve other people's problems;
- taking birth in a friend - finding a new job;
- delivering babies in a relative - improving relations with her.
- Depending on who was born in a dream:
- taking delivery in a baby-boy - the successful resolution of a long-standing conflict;
- delivering a baby-girl - working in a women's team.
- What are the Top-5 bad dreams about delivering babies?
- Taking birth in a sister in a dream predicts a major quarrel with her.
- Helping a dog give birth means committing a rash act.
- Seeing that a dog gave birth to dead puppies means the risk of losing all property.
- Doing a caesarean section - means causeless anxiety and fear.
- Taking birth with your mother - warns of a sharp deterioration in health.
- What are the Top-5 good taking delivery dream meanings?
- Taking birth in an unmarried girl in a dream predicts mutual understanding in the family.
- Helping a young girl deliver and giving a newborn baby in her arms - predicts career growth.
- Taking birth at home - the arrival of distant relatives.
- Taking delivery in the field - means committing a good deed.
- Delivering babies in the maternity hospital - means strengthening your authority at work.
According to Gustav Miller, the dream of a woman giving birth can promise the beginning of a favorable stage.
- Additional meaning for men by Miller:
- a married man can have dreams of taking birth as a sign of vain hopes;
- a divorced man dreams of delivering babies - means an unexpected meeting with his ex-wife;
- a widower helped deliver a baby in a dream - the arrival of guests.
Sigmund Freud believed that taking birth could be a dream predicting an imminent wedding.
- Additional dream meaning for women by Freud:
- for a married woman - rash spending;
- divorced woman dreams of delivering babies - a love adventure;
- bride sees a dream about taking delivery – disrupting one’s plans.
- According to the seer Vanga, such a dream predicts:
- completion of an important project soon;
- small profit;
- visit of distant relatives.
According to David Loff, such a dream portends positive changes in life.
Miss Hasse believed that helping a woman give birth to a child is a dream bringing happiness and the fulfillment of all desires.
Longo believed that such a dream promises the appearance of life's difficulties.
- Additional meaning for women:
- taking birth in a cat - predicts quarrels with relatives;
- taking delivery in a dog - meeting a friend;
- delivering calf in a cow - resting with the family;
- helping a horse deliver a foal - symbol of emotional burnout;
- taking delivery in a pig - means good luck in business.