Wormwood Dream Meaning
What does a dream about mugwort mean? Dreaming of wormwood predicts sadness and offenses. Besides that, such a dream warns of negative life changes and disappointment in a beloved person.
What are the Top-5 bad dreams about wormwood?
- High wormwood in dreams warns of receiving bad news.
- Dry mugwort - predicts a period of loneliness.
- Tearing wormwood - symbolizes melancholy and tears.
- Mowing the wormwood - means doing unpleasant work.
- Eating wormwood in a dream - sign of health problems.
What are the Top-5 good wormwood dream meanings?
- Blooming wormwood in dreams means achieving the goal.
- Blue wormwood - receiving an award.
- Silver wormwood - victory over the enemy.
- Making a wormwood bouquet means a pleasant surprise.
- If you walk along a wormwood field - get ready for an important event.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream warns of various troubles and troubles.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- sniffing wormwood means exacerbating of a chronic disease;
- plucking mugwort - predicts the visit of guests;
- burning wormwood - a conflict with friends;
- bitter wormwood - the appearance of a rival;
- dried mugwort - symbol of tears.
According to Freud, seeing wormwood in a dream promises a long separation from loved ones.
- Other interpretations by Freud:
- wormwood in the field means finding a way out of a difficult situation;
- mugwort on a flower bed - financial losses;
- wormwood in a vase - deceit by a colleague;
- giving a bouquet of wormwood - means minor chores;
- brewing wormwood leaves - the risk of becoming a victim of scammers.
According to Vanga's dream book, such a dream is a sign of distrust in a relationship with a loved one.
- Additional meanings by Vanga:
- holding wormwood in your hands means making mistakes at work;
- eating mugwort - means food poisoning;
- uprooting wormwood - good luck in business.