Gardening Dream Meaning
- Gardening in a dream is a symbol of hassle, both pleasant and not so much. The dreambooks give short interpretations for dreams about planting:
- Digging the garden – hard work;
- Planting seedlings in the garden – successful money investment;
- Replanting raspberry – your habit to interfere everywhere will play a bad joke on you;
- If you buried a pit that grew a nice unusual tree – be ready for surprises;
- Planting mushrooms – you are obsessed with an unusual idea;
- Sowing grass on the lawn – passive recreation;
- Planting blooming plants on the cemetery – the symbol of revival of something that faded away;
- Planting a fir-tree on a grave of the deceased – you would like to forget about some life episode.
Planting lilac under the window – yearning for love and tenderness.
Miller promises a profitable business to the one who planted raspberry or currant bushes. And planting flower bulbs is a symbol of a costly purchase. Planting indoor plants in a dream is a promise of changes in personal life. Planting potatoes in a dream is a symbol of a great waste of personal budget. But the planting of tomatoes promises a change in the situation for the better.
According to Tsvetkov’s dream book, planting seeds in the ground is a symbol of a arranging for your own well-being. Planting seeds in the ground of such crops as beets, carrots, radishes means an interesting proposal. This can be both a marriage proposal and profitable work. Fodder beets can mean a vain attempt to make money. Planting cabbage in a dream is a promise of stable but boring life.
If you plant watermelon seeds, this means you will soon have replenishment in the family, the dream book of preacher Loff predicts. But if you planted an apple or cherry tree, then soon you will buy a new thing. Pear tree predicts reconciliation. And only a lemon tree promises sadness: a loved one will make you jealous.
Planting green onion or parsley is a symbol predicting tears. Garlic is a sign of a serious disease. Hot pepper is a sign of gambling problems.
Planting flowers in a dream usually promises joy. So roses are a sign of love and passion. Planting violets in a dream - you crave care. Replanting orchids - changes in personal life.
Planting any grain is a very good symbol predicting career growth and prosperity.