Brilliant Green Dream Meaning
What does a dream about brilliant green mean? Dreaming about brilliant green dye and drug means positive changes in personal life. Besides that, such a dream warns of health problems and a quarrel with friend.
- What were your actions in a dream?
- drinking brilliant green - warns of food poisoning;
- seeing yourself covered with brilliant green - an unpleasant incident;
- spilling it - the appearance of debts;
- staining your face with brilliant green - losing a large sum.
- Where did you see the brilliant green in your dream?
- brilliant green on the hair - deceit at work;
- on the head - predicts the visit of guests;
- seeing brilliant green on the face - longing for past relationships;
- brilliant green on the clothes - causeless fear.
What are the Top-5 bad dreams about emerald green?
- Zelyonka (emerald green) on cotton wool means decrease in self-esteem.
- Emerald green in the first aid kit - means trouble at work.
- Buying emerald green in a dream predicts a household injury.
- Washing off emerald green - moral pressure from a loved one.
- Seeing how they doused someone with emerald green - an unsuccessful date.
What are the Top-5 good emerald green dream meanings?
- Zelenka on the fingers in dreams means creative success.
- Seeing brilliant green on the hands - the appearance of a true friend.
- Smearing the wound with brilliant green - the increased attention of the opposite sex.
- Drawing with brilliant green - symbol of good mood.
- Selling it is a sign of welfare.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream promises an acquaintance with an unusual person.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- getting dirty with brilliant green in a dream speaks of chagrin;
- spilling brilliant green - is a sign of depression;
- wiping spilled brilliant green - doing hard work.
According to Freud, zelenka in a dream predicts a passionate but short-lived romance.
- Additional dream meanings for women:
- if you dreamed that you were poured with brilliant green, this means a public insult;
- someone treating her wound with this drug - doubts about her attractiveness.