Children With Down Syndrome Dream Meaning
What does it mean if you dream about a child with Down’s syndrome? Dreaming about children who have down’s indicates the risk of getting into an unpleasant situation. At the same time such a dream warns about the need to make a difficult choice.
If you gave birth to a child with Down’s syndrome, this plot predicts important life changes.
If you had a dream about a down baby, this image may mean replenishment in the family.
- Top-5 negative meanings of dreams about Down children:
- An aggressive down child in a dream speaks of a fight.
- A dream about a sick child with Down’s predicts apathy.
- Dead kid with Down’s syndrome – is a symbol of a sad event.
- To beat a down child is a sign of cruelty towards loved ones.
- A dream about adopting a child with special needs - means committing a frivolous act.
- What are the Top-5 positive dreams about children with special needs?
- A Down girl seen in a dream may predict meeting her future husband / wife.
- The dream about Down boy is about solving a difficult problem.
- Hugging a down child - symbolizes the attention and care of relatives.
- Playing with a kid with special needs promises interesting pastime.
- Feeding a down child in a dream - predicts a visit of long-awaited guests.
According to Miller, if you saw children with Down’s syndrome in a dream, this plot predicts strong worries.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- a baby down in dreams speaks of problems in one’s personal life;
- a small child with special needs - means difficulties in communicating with others;
- a Down teenager - the loss of a large amount.
If a woman dreams she gave birth to a Down baby, this plot predicts the emergence of fears.
If you dreamed you were teaching a child with Down’s syndrome, this image predicts a deserved reward for hard work.
According to Freud's dream book, such a dream portends vain grievances against your loved ones.
- Other meanings:
- a friendly down child may mean a pleasant surprise;
- angry child with Down - predicts dismissal;
- a capricious down kid - a fun party;
- dreaming of a sleeping child with down’s syndrome - means severe fatigue.
Seeing someone with Down syndrome in a dream may represent a need for more compassion and empathy towards others who may be different. The dream may be reminding you to be more understanding and accepting of others.
The children in the dream may represent your own inner child or the childlike qualities within you that need to be nurtured and expressed.
The dream about people with Down syndrome may be a manifestation of your own feelings of being different or not fitting in. Perhaps you are seeking acceptance and understanding from others.
Dreams about a child with Down syndrome may also indicate a need for more awareness and education about the condition. Perhaps the dream is urging you to learn more about Down syndrome and its impact on people's lives.