Envelope Dream Meaning
What does an envelope mean in dreams? An envelope in a dream identifies a secret, important information, and interesting acquaintances. The dreambooks interpret what this paper product means based on its condition and purpose.
It’s easy to guess why you dream of receiving an envelope with money. According to the version of the Esoteric dream book, the dream plot promises a long-awaited profit for businessmen, and for employees it predicts a long-awaited salary increase.
A sealed envelope in a dream symbolizes someone else's secret, which will become known to the dreamer. Seeing an empty envelope means that soon there will be a frank conversation with a loved one, which will allow you to relax a little and get closer.
According to the Women's Interpreter, an envelope with money in a girl's dream warns of senseless spending, prophesying the need to save money.
Receiving an envelope from the postman warns about the appearance of gossip and false rumors about you, which are spread by ill-wishers.
If they give you an open or soiled parcel in a dream - watch your reputation.
Opening a letter in a dream is a sign of deception. Getting a lot of money out of it portends the risk of becoming a victim of someone else's dishonest game.
An envelope with stamps seen in a dream predicts new acquaintances, the opportunity to acquire influential connections. Writing an address on parcels means that you will meet a long-time friend, visit the place you were born, or take up a forgotten craft.
A dream about a black envelope is a harbinger of bad news and dubious enterprises. White envelope prophecies good news from relatives and friends.
According to Medea's dream book, seeing an open envelope in a dream predicts an incomprehensible situation which the dreamer will be able to solve.
If the girl dreamed that she received a wet envelope, this means revealing a secret that could spoil her reputation.
Finding an envelope in the mailbox speaks about a reliable person or a strong patron who secretly helps the dreamer. According to Vanga's dream book, a dream symbolizes alienation, lack of support, loneliness, and discouragement.
Sending a letter by mail promises the emergence of excellent prospects. It is important to take advantage of the chance given by fate, since such opportunities will not come soon.
The Family dream book explains why a man dreams about an envelope for a newborn, with the prospect of starting a family soon. For a woman, seeing a blanket for a newborn in a dream portends the joy of a long-awaited pregnancy and easy childbirth. A blue jumpsuit envelope predicts the birth of a heir.
According to Miller, a dream about an envelope with money indicates missed chances in reality. The plot characterizes the dreamer as an honest and cautious person who refuses the prospects provided, fearing that the business he undertakes will harm his reputation.
Brief interpretations depending on plot details:
- receiving money in an envelope from a woman - a good change in personal life;
- seeing how an envelope with banknotes was stolen - means financial losses;
- finding an envelope with large paper bills - a joyful event;
- receiving an envelope with money as a gift - symbolizes a family holiday;
- seeing how they give you a bonus in an envelope - means success at work.
What are the Top-5 negative dreams about money in the envelope?
- An envelope with torn banknotes in dreams means regrets about missed opportunities.
- False money in an envelope - vain hopes.
- Dropping an envelope with money means loss through one's own fault.
- Hiding an envelope with money - predicts a trial.
- If you dreamed that you were passing an envelope with dollars, this means participating in a financial adventure.
What are the Top-5 positive envelope with money dream meanings?
- A blue envelope with money speaks of well-being and prosperity.
- Yellow envelope with banknotes - returning the old debt to the dreamer.
- If you dreamed that your parents gave you an envelope with money, this means a pleasant chore.
- Friends giving you a money envelope - the respect of others.
- Giving it to someone - the emergence of reliable business partners.