Grooming A Dog Dream Meaning
What does it mean if you happened to cut dog’s hair in a dream? If you happen to trim a dog in a dream - such a vision indicates that someone from your environment is preparing a trap for you, so you should be careful. Moreover, this can happen through the fault of your close friend - therefore, try to feed a stray animal in reality. This will neutralize the negative meaning of the night dream.
If you were trimming a skinny dog, then you should expect some trials at work or at home. And if in a dream there was a dirty dog and its fur was tangled – this dream means you will face losses and sorrows soon, therefore you should be as careful as possible in choosing friends and mentor, business partners.
If you are grooming a dog tied on a leash in a groomer's office, it is more likely an indication of a divorce from your legal spouse or business partner, while you may be “cut” so to speak for money or property when the acquired property is divided.
- When interpreting a dream in which the very procedure of grooming a pet was seen in a dream, try to remember its breed. After all, this detail will allow you to decode the night vision as accurately as possible:
- If you happen to groom a spaniel in your dream, this is an indication that your children or elderly parents should be given more attention and care. You are overwhelmed with chores, but you shouldn't forget about your relatives either.
- If you are trimming Great Dane in a dream, this is a direct indicator of problems in the workplace and, most likely, they were the result of a mistake you made. To avoid problems you should fix your mistakes.
- When you happened to groom small breeds of dogs in a dream, for example, a Pekingese or a toy poodle, it more likely means misunderstandings in your personal life; therefore it is worth taking a closer look at your partner, talking to him or her heart to heart and settling everything up. The main thing is to do it in calm tone and at home.
- If you see a red or light-colored pit bull, this is a sign of unfulfilled creativity, which the dreamer has not yet found where to apply. But there is no point in hiding it or not fulfilling it - on the contrary, it will bring you luck and recognition.
- If you had a chance to groom a shaggy mongrel in a dream, this vision warns of a certain disease, and therefore it is worth to visit a doctor and undergo an examination immediately.
Interpretation of a dream according to various dream books
According to Miller's interpretation, cutting dog's hair in a dream may indicate deceit on the part of people who call themselves your friends. Serious intrigues and conspiracies are spread around the dreamer himself, which in the end will bring many problems. But to see such a vision on Thursday night means big envy.
Dream Interpretation of Tsvetkov says that trimming a dog in a dream, either your own or someone else's, is not so important – means being set up by a friend or relative. And after that, considerable changes are promised in your life. According to Freud's interpretation, if the owner grooms his own pet, in reality it means getting good profit, moreover unexpected, for example, receiving an inheritance or a win.
Medea's dream book interprets such a vision as a symbol of a faithful friend, new acquaintances that you will soon acquire. But here it is worth making a clarification - depending on the appearance of the pet, you can judge whether they will become your real friends and supporters, or whether your friendship will end without beginning. In particular, dark fur means it is not your friend; and light color fur means this is your person.
If we turn to the interpretation of Jung's dream book, a dream in which you see dog's hair cut indicates help from a friend, which you will soon receive in a vital matter.
If we turn to the interpretation of the Jewish dream book, grooming a dog in a dream means that you yourself will suffer from your own dirty tricks. Therefore, it is worth thinking carefully, whether it is worth doing something and how significant the retribution for the committed act can be. But for dog handlers (cynologists), such a vision promises the opposite - moving up the career ladder up, while you will achieve this with selfless work and honest, conscientious performance of your duties.
According to the interpretation of the dream book of Nostradamus - if in a dream you happened to groom a dog that growls and snarls, attacks and does not give in to a haircut, this means you will face problems and scandals, insults and accusations at home. If it was a huge dog, white and fluffy, and you were trimming its hair, this is a sign of deterioration in the level and quality of life, because you are cutting off, as it were, its strength and protection.