Tatami Dream Meaning
What is tatami dream meaning and symbolism? If you dream about tatami, this may be a symbol of improvement of living conditions. Besides that such a dream may predict getting fond of extreme sports or an interesting trip.
- What are the Top-5 negative dreams about tatami?
- A torn tatami is a dream speaking of sadness and tears.
- Dirty tatmi in a dream – is a sign of an accident.
- Dreaming of an old tatami – means participating in a financial scam.
- Sitting on a tatami in a dream – predicts deterioration in health.
- Fighting on tatami – symbolizes the risk of becoming a victim of a robbery.
- What are the Top-5 favorable dreams of tatami?
- A straw tatami in a dream promises a trip to an exotic country.
- Reed tatami – is a sign of mastering a new profession.
- To make a tatami in a dream – promises successful self-realization.
- To curtail a tatami – means increasing the level of income.
- Lying on it – promises harmony and comfort in the house.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream foreshadows joyful events.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- a thick tatami is a sign of good mood;
- dream of a thin tatami – means minor troubles;
- a new tatami – symbol of a pleasant surprise from friends;
- buying tatami – means unforeseen expenses (for woman);
- to sell a tatami – a profitable investment of personal funds.
According to Freud, a dream of tatami promises victory over competitors.
- Other meanings by Freud:
- walking on the tatami means improving one’s health and longevity;
- to lay it on the floor – means disappointment in the profession;
- sleeping on tatami is a sign of extreme fatigue;
- tatami for the home – sign of promotion;
- tatami for combats – a dangerous situation on the road;
- to see someone wrestling on the tatami means an unpleasant incident.
According to Vanga's dream book, such a dream predicts a period of calm.
- Additional interpretations by Vanga:
- to make a tatami in a dream predicts the guests' visit;
- throwing out an old tatami – means getting rid of the ill-wisher;
- repairing a torn one – means revealing the dreamer’s secret.