Pegasus Dream Meaning
What is Pegasus dream meaning and symbolism? When you dream about Pegasus, this plot promises favorable set of circumstances or a childhood dream come true.
A white Pegasus seen in a dream is a symbol of happiness; a brown Pegasus indicates unwillingness to take responsibility for anything; a dream of a black Pegasus promises luck in business.
Dreaming about Pegasus in the sky promises fulfillment of plans.
If a young woman sees a horse with wings in a dream, this means she will have a successful marriage; for a man it means social status increase.
- What are the Top-5 negative dreams about Pegasus?
- Sick Pegasus in a dream warns of an exacerbation of a chronic disease.
- A dream of a wounded Pegasus - predicts the appearance of ill-wishers.
- Catching Pegasus in a dream means a waste of time.
- Fall from the winged horse - promises loss of reputation.
- If you dreamed that Pegasus had bitten you, this means a dangerous situation through your own fault.
- Here are the Top-5 negative Pegasus dream meanings:
- Dream about Pegasus in the field is a sign of good news.
- Pegasus in the garden - promises a pleasant surprise.
- Saddling Pegasus in a dream - predicts popularity and wealth.
- Flying it - achieving the goal quickly.
- Combing Pegasus is a symbol of praise from the boss.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream portends success in all endeavors.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- Pegasus lying on the grass promises a period of calm;
- Talking Pegasus - means comfort and harmony in the house;
- dying Pegasus - a serious illness.
According to Freud's dream book, such a dream promises a new sexual experience.
- Other transcripts by Freud:
- Pegasus in the house promises a visit from distant relatives;
- Seeing Pegasus in the sky - means financial problems;
- A winged horse in the forest - gossip about the dreamer's past.