Tiger Dream Meaning
Dreaming about tigers usually mean significant changes for the better in the dreamer's personal life or career. Dreams about aggressive tigers symbolize active actions on the part of the dreamer's ill-wishers. A friendly tiger seen in a dream promises having a good time or transition of relations to the new level.
Velesov’s dreambook sees a tiger in a dream as an ambiguous sign. On the one hand, the dreamer may have unforeseen difficulties, on the other hand, there is a chance to advance in the service, to meet an important person.
Gustav Miller states that seeing a tiger with a tiger cub in a dream predicts a heap of problems with children, parents, other relatives. There will be period when the solution of other people's issues will take much more time than you wish.
Taming a little tiger, playing with it at your place symbolizes correcting mistakes of the past. A dream means that there will be an opportunity to make peace with those whom you have recently hurt.
Some dreambooks think that seeing a tiger cub in dream often promises romantic acquaintance or reconciliation with an old opponent.
Dreaming of a white tiger cub promises salary increase; a black tiger cub indicates the threat of a nervous breakdown.
If you happen to see several tiger cubs at once, hurry up to take a chance and strengthen your position at home and in society.
If a ferocious tiger was seen in a dream, danger may wait for you anywhere. To see oneself in the role of a victim, to run away from tiger, to hide, means to get involved in an unpleasant situation against your will, to fall under suspicion.
- What kind of tiger did you dream about?
- white tiger - good luck in all endeavors;
- black tiger - the dreamer can get into a dangerous situation;
- kind tiger - portends the successful completion of what has been started;
- angry tiger - you have to fight, defending your ideals and goals;
- affectionate tiger - the dreamer will have public recognition and wealth;
- Ussuri (aka Amur or Siberian) tiger - a symbol of the power and influence of the person;
- large tiger - nothing threatens the dreamer's authority;
- pet tiger - it's a good time to fix a long-standing conflict;
- huge tiger - the reputation of the dreamer is under threat;
- furious tiger - someone wants to move the dreamer from his position in the house or at work;
- wounded tiger - you will be able to avoid attacks from a work colleague;
- red tiger - portends success in creativity and self-realization;
- calm tiger - a harbinger of bad events that will take you by surprise;
- tame tiger - the dreamer's child may have problems that he hides;
- killed tiger - the development of a chronic disease is possible.
The majestic leopard can be seen in a dream of people who are completely devoted to work, creativity, are in good standing in the team. To see a huge predator in your apartment means to be ready for the start of a grandiose project.
To see a lynx on your territory means to let your enemies and competitors close. There is a risk of becoming a victim of intrigue, conspiracy, gossip. The Islamic dreambook warns men about treacherous ladies. As for girls, it predicts a successful marriage, acquaintance with a strong, reliable companion of life.
Hugging a wounded tiger in a dream is the same as crashing. Interpretations of the Islamic dreambook are reduced to falling into a knowingly losing situation.
To see a dead tiger at your feet predicts a sudden change of events. Try to respond to innovations quickly in order to gain a foothold in the role of leader for a long period of time.
To save a tiger in the wild means to get a good friend, an ally. In addition, the providence suggests that management values your knowledge and talent and is ready to provide greater authority.
- Vanga gives interpretations of dreams about tiger and its actions:
- chasing or hunting a tiger - pursue a worthy goal in reality;
- being afraid of tiger - to establish contacts;
- to hold it on a leash - leading the department;
- to fight and win - to be able to defend your position in the dispute.
Besides that Vanga considers that tiger symbolizes creative energy. To see it, to fight with it means to use your talent correctly. A tiger’s bite can be a clue that it's time to act.
According to Freud, to see the representatives of the feline family in your bed, to sleep together, eat from the same dish is a sign of sexual excesses. Sensitivity and excitability of the dreamer will play a cruel joke and lead to unpleasant consequences.
Turning into a striped tiger in a dream means to get rid of the complexes, to fully open up before your partner. Freud's dream interpretation guarantees bold experiments in intimate life. There will be an opportunity to show your best qualities, and most importantly - to meet a person with whom it will be possible to carry out bold fantasies.
Seeing a tiger in the lap of nature while relaxing is a sign of stagnation in thoughts and deeds. But if the head of tiger flock began to growl and rush, get ready for a dramatic change. There will be a lot of work soon. You will be able to establish yourself as an active, hardworking member of the team.
To run, trying to avoid the black mouth of a tiger means the chance to get a prestigious position, to take a place that you have long dreamed of. Career growth is waiting for all those who will show enthusiasm, temperament, and firm character to their bosses in the coming days.
- What are the Top-5 positive tiger dream meanings?
- A tiger at a watering hole - someone influential will try to interfere with the dreamer.
- Feeding the tiger from your hands in a dream portends that the ill-wisher will try to take advantage of your help.
- Watching tigers hunt is a dream warning of participating in a fight.
- If you dreamed that the tiger was walking through the jungle, this was a sign of self-doubt.
- Tiger runs for prey - making the wrong decision.
- What are the Top-5 positive dreams about tigers?
- The tiger behaves affectionately - a promising meeting with a pleasant person can happen.
- Running away from home into the jungle and running into a tiger - someone's patronage will save you from difficult circumstances.
- Tigers playing with each other mean a fun party.
- A tiger fighting with another wild animal, this means getting rid of the enemy.
- Tiger sneaking through the forest - receiving a gift.