Burnt House Dream Meaning
What does a burned out house symbolize in a dream? Dreaming of a burnt house predicts cooling of feelings and a possible divorce coming soon. Besides that, such a dream means you might have doubts about the correctness of the profession you have chosen.
If the house has not completely burned out, this is a sign of serious trouble; a dream about house ashes - predicts changes in personal life.
- Whose house burned out in your dream?
- the house of your acquaintances burnt - parting with a loved one;
- stranger’s house burned down - spoiled plans;
- parents’ house burnt - the illness of elderly family members;
- relatives’ house burned down - interfering in other people's affairs;
- your own house burnt in a dream - problems in the family.
If only a roof of the house burned down, this is a sign of financial difficulties.
A burnt house without a fire – indicates relocation and change activities; dreaming of a burning house – warns of trouble and misfortune.
If you dream about a building that burned out a long time ago, this is a sign that you are longing for former relations.
What are the Top-5 negative dreams about burned down building?
- The ashes on the site of someone else's housing mean betrayal of a loved one.
- The burnt house of your grandmother - a quarrel with relatives over money.
- Setting fire to a house and extinguishing it - cruelty towards relatives.
- A burnt house in your hometown - the loss of property.
- A house that burned out in the village - sign of sad news.
Here are the Top-5 positive dream meanings of a house that burnt:
- The charred housing of your ex partner - a new passionate relationship.
- Your house, not completely burned down - getting rid of negative emotions and destructive addictions.
- A charred building and a tree - making a big profit.
- A burnt house on the main street - promises career growth.
- A house burned down by the forest - traveling with friends.
According to Miller, a dream about a burned-out house means the beginning of a new stage in life.
- Burned-out building, according to Freud's dream book:
- a burned-out house speaks of the need to understand yourself and your relationship with your partner;
- seeing how housing is burning next to the ashes - a cooling of feelings for a loved one or problems with libido;
- looking at a charred house - a disease of the reproductive system;
- going into a burned-down building - reduced libido.
For a pregnant woman, a dream about a burnt house portends a miscarriage.
If everything inside burned out, this means divorce and division of property.
According to the Islamic dream book, a dream about ashes in the place of one's own house means that in reality the sleeping person will lose the support of relatives and friends due to his temper.