Killing A Rabbit Dream Meaning
What does a dream about killing a rabbit mean? Killing a rabbit in a dream predicts minor chores or betrayal from someone close to you. Besides that, such a dream symbolizes the feeling of guilt for the committed action.
What are the Top-5 bad killing a rabbit dream meanings?
- Killing a sick rabbit in a dream means health problems.
- Killing an old rabbit - means moral and physical fatigue.
- Strangling a rabbit - symbolizes severe competition.
- Cutting off his head - the danger due to indiscretion.
- Killing a rabbit and eating it - warns of the loss of reputation.
What are the Top-5 good dreams about killing rabbits?
- To kill a rabbit in the yard may mean getting rid of enemies.
- Killing a rabbit in the house - means reconciliation with relatives.
- Shooting a rabbit - winning a large sum.
- Slaughtering a rabbit - means overcoming obstacles on the way to the goal.
- Killing a rabbit and selling it - promises a promotion.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream predicts a loss of self-confidence.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- dreaming of killing a white rabbit means unrequited love;
- gray rabbit was killed - the need to change the way of life;
- killing a brown rabbit - intrigues in the team;
- killing a black rabbit - victory over the enemy.
According to Freud's dream book, killing a rabbit a dream promises trouble in the family.
- Additional meanings for men by Freud:
- seeing in a dream how you strangle rabbits - is a sign of trouble;
- butchering the carcasses of dead rabbit - means earning money dishonestly.
- According to Vanga's dream book:
- dreaming of killing one rabbit means an attempt to correct a serious mistake;
- killing two rabbits - means parting with a partner;
- three rabbits killed - a conflict with a relative;
- killing a lot of rabbits - means disappointment and tears;
- killing a big rabbit - financial stability;
- small rabbits killed - vain expectations.