Oversleeping For Work Dream Meaning
What does it mean if you slept through work in a dream? Oversleeping for work predicts financial problems and troubles because of your recklessness.
Besides that, such a dream may symbolize disappointment in your profession.
- What are the Top-5 bad dreams about oversleeping for work?
- Oversleeping for work and getting a reprimand speaks of self-doubt.
- Sleeping through work and being fired - means gossip from colleagues.
- Oversleeping for work and losing the bonus - the appearance of debts.
- Oversleeping because the alarm clock did not ring - means an unpleasant incident.
- Sleeping through work due to illness - an accident.
- What are the Top-5 good dreams about sleeping through work?
- To oversleep for work and remain calm predicts the visit of a long-awaited guest.
- Oversleeping, but being on time means achieving the goal.
- Oversleeping for work and not going there - means committing a bold act.
- Oversleeping the work because they you didn’t wake up - participating in an interesting project.
- Going to bed late and sleeping everything through - a joyful event.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream symbolizes a desire to change one's lifestyle.
- Additional meanings by Miller:
- a single guy dreaming of oversleeping for work - an unsuccessful date;
- a married man overslept for work - material difficulties;
- oversleeping and being late for work - means vain troubles (for women);
- oversleeping and being on time - a serious conversation with the boss.
According to Freud's dream book, a dream of oversleeping through work promises dismissal.
- Other dream meanings by Freud:
- oversleeping at work and crying means a serious illness;
- oversleeping and remaining calm - symbolizes bad mood;
- oversleeping and rejoicing - receiving a profitable offer;
- for an unmarried girl to dream that she overslept for work - means the appearance of unreasonable fears;
- for a married woman - it means a lack of attention from her husband.