Menstrual Blood Dream Meaning
- What is the meaning of mentrual blood in a dream? The interpretation of this dream image varies in different dreambooks. Here is a short list of the dream’s explanations:
- to see bedclothes blurred with menstrual blood – beware of deceitful friends;
- to see bloody stains on a dress of an unknown woman – you will have a rival in real life;
- a pregnant woman has menstruation – she will have easy labor;
- a man sees his woman’s blood – he is not sure about his feelings;
- a man has menstruation – be prepared for losses.
The most optimistic prognosis for menstrual blood dreams are given by Miller: if a pregnant woman sees her own period she can not worry about the childbirth and the development of the baby. A young woman who was just married and saw a dream about her periods should be prepared for pregnancy in real life. If an ill person saw menstrual blood in his dream, the interpretation of this plot promises a long treatment.
You can find out what other dreams predict pregnancy here.
For the most young girls menstrual blood in a dream and the clothes with stains just predict the coming of period in real life. Eastern dreambook considers that seeing someone else’s blood predicts an important event. If you saw stains of someone else’s blood on your clothes, the dreambooks are warning that you should not trust people who are trying to wriggle into your favor. If you see your own blood leaving marks on other people's clothes, you should not trust your secrets to anyone.
Men see menstrual blood in their dreams as often as women do. If a man saw his woman menstruation, his feelings are not as passionate as they used to be, he should pay more attention to their relations. If a man sees menstrual blood of an unknown woman and he feels disgust, the dream indicates that his intimate life stopped being so passionate as it used to be. If the man-dreamer had menstrual blood himself, he should be ready for financial losses and problems.
If a small girl sees that her menstruation started, the dream can indicate a problem, her parents can help her with.
What does it mean if you see blood from period on sanitary napkin? This usually means obstacles on your life path related to your work and creative ideas. If the blood on the pad was scarlet, this is a warning that you might find yourself in an awkward situation during important negotiations.
If a young girl dreams about period blood on sanitary pad, this may be a symbol of holiday romance; if the image is seen by an elderly woman – this plot symbolizes vain worries for relatives.
If you dreamed about stains from period blood on a bedsheet, this may be a sign that your sexual fantasies will be fulfilled. Blood period on panties predicts bad news from relatives.
If you had to change your sanitary pad in a dream, this is a sign of promotion.
- Depending on what the pad was like in your dream, the interpreters give the following explanations:
- a used pad means shame for your attitude towards children;
- a dirty sanitary napkin means you hide some important information from the boss;
- a pad full of blood predicts relatives’ unexpected visit.
- Top-5 negative meanings of dreams about pad with menstruation:
- Seeing your torn pads with blood in a dream is a sign of divorce or deterioration in relations with your partner.
- To look at the menstrual flow in a dream means unsuccessful attempts to restore your damaged reputation.
- Blood clots on the napkin - means a breakdown and depression.
- One drop of blood - means illness of someone from the family.
- Seeing blood on the pad and clothes - means intrigues of ill-wishers.
- Top-5 positive interpretations of dreaming about menstrual blood on sanitary napkin:
- To change the pad in blood for a tampon - means moving to another country to permanent place of residence.
- Throwing away the used hygiene product – means having a lot of fans.
- If you dreamed that the blood from the pad was flowing down your legs, this is a sign of good mood.
- Strong bleeding on the pad and on the bed - predicts recovery.
- To have blood leak at night and change the pad - means unexpected profits.
According to Miller's dream book, seeing your period on your pad in a dream means an unplanned pregnancy and easy childbirth.
For lonely young girls, such a dream portends acquaintance with their future spouse.
Psychoanalyst Freud interpreted the image of menstruation on a pad in a dream as a symbol of the constant lateness of the dreamer for important meetings, which would lead to coming dismissal or demotion.
Evgeny Tsvetkov believed that a dream about menstruation on a sanitary napkin should be viewed as a symbol of the dreamer's financial machinations or consent to participate in a risky adventure.
According to the dream book of Nostradamus, women's menstrual flow in dreams predicts interfering with the personal life of a dreamer’s relative.