Clothes Dream Meaning
Clothes in a dream symbolize the inner world of a person, his personality and the level of his self-esteem, as well as the possibilities that await him in the future.
- The first thing for should pay attention to is the color of the outfit:
- White clothes in a dream is a promise of good events and a pleasant meeting.
- If you dreamed of black clothes you should be ready for some unpleasant events.
- Red apparel in a dream mean a sudden passion, a meeting with an interesting person.
- The dreambooks interpret pink clothes as a carefree and joyful life.
- Dark-blue clothes seen in a dream symbolize moral and physical exhaustion.
- Blue dresses in a dream talk about success in business, as well as the appearance of new friends.
- Holders of yellow clothes are prone to deception, intrigue and jealousy; a person in such clothes is an enemy who has gained confidence.
- Green apparel in a dream is defined as a symbol of prosperity and happiness.
- The condition of the clothes is also important for dreams interpretation:
- New clothes mean wishes coming true and achieving your goals.
- Old clothes in a dream warn of difficulties in executing conceived plans.
- Dirty clothes seen in a dream is a caution against deception and craftiness.
- Ripped outfits in a dream promise a “tarnished” reputation.
Seeing blood on clothes symbolizes danger coming from your competitors. Washing clothes in a dream means subconscious desire to get rid of the past, run away from memories, past connections and former friends.
This dream is also interpreted as fighting obstacles and hardships. If you managed to wash the clothes properly, it means you will gain victory. If the stains remained on them or the clothes remained dirty, the way to your goal will be covered with difficulties, gossip and intrigues.
If you saw a lot of beautiful and bright clothes, this means you have to be careful and attentive choosing your business partners. It is also a warning to be careful with finances.
Spots on clothing indicate that someone is trying to slander you; beware of intrigues.
Actions with clothes.
Wearing a lot of clothes is a symbol of subconscious defense. It is a sigh that you are trying to hide from difficulties.
Looking for clothes is interpreted as desire will protect yourself from danger.
Dream interpretation treats apparel shop seen in a dream as a dizzying success. Buying clothes in a dream predict an interesting even in the dreamer’s life. Choosing clothes means that all your financial affairs are under control, and such a dream portends a new profitable deal.
Taking off clothes in a dream means the coming new stage in life and the desire to start all over again. If the clothes you take off in a dream are dirty and worn - the changes will concern financial issues and denote material wealth. If you take off new apparel this image means the desire to open up and tell your partner about your feelings.
Tearing clothes in a dream testifies about your desire of an intimate relationship and the establishment of an erotic relationship with a certain person, but you cannot decide on such a step.
Ironing clothes in a dream is a symbol of harmonious and warm relations in the family. Ironing a business suit is a symbol of finding a new better paid job. If the item is burned during ironing this is a sign that you have a rival in your relations.
Other dreams about apparel.
Children’s clothes can be seen as a symbol of something new in the dreamer’s life. This can be a new big project, important hobby or getting pregnant and giving birth to a child.
You may also be interested to find out what other dreams predict pregnancy here.
Also, this dream can be interpreted as a quarrels and misunderstandings in the family, due to the lack of your attention for the second half.
A man wearing woman’s clothes symbolizes problems at work. This plot also means slight sickness caused by a lot or work: you should find time to have a rest.
As for the outerwear, the interpretation of the dreams can be found searching for exact apparel type. For example, a coat seen in a dream means that your courage and dedication will be appreciated soon. A jacket in a dream is a hint in changing your appearance, style and image that will help you find your love or get a new job.
Seeing a wardrobe full of clothes that are thrown disorderly is a symbol of moral emptiness, you can not even sort out your own feelings. If everything was folded neatly on their shelves, this means your plans will be gradually fulfilled.
The dream in which the clothes burn, foreshadows big financial expenses or material losses. This image is also a real threat to lose your property.
If the clothes are too big for you, this is a sign that you wish to have authoritative patrons and shows your uncertainty in your current friends.
Stealing clothes (or wanting to) shows your unconscious dissatisfaction with your social status and financial situation.
Giving clothes in a dream means that you have enough experience and knowledge to give advice.
According to Miller, a good, but old-fashioned item promises success in business, but you will ignore valuable ideas and advice. Refusing an unfashionable wardrobe item is a step towards new knowledge and love relationships.
Clothes in which you look badly mean parting with unnecessary people, as well as this is a warning about the possibility of making a big mistake at work because of carelessness.
If a woman doesn’t like what she is wearing in a dream, this means she will have a rival who is much prettier than she is. If a girl sees a full closet of bright and beautiful dresses in a dream, this is a call for diligence, as well as for the destruction of “castles in the air”.
If you were left without any clothes at all, this is a sign of dirty gossip around you spread by your ill-wishers.
Will you be interested to find out real-life omens about clothes worn inside out? Superstitions about clothes are one of the oldest beliefs, they have been accompanying mankind since cave times. That is why even today people attach importance to the idea of “putting on something inside out”.
- Signs about clothes worn backwards or with stitches outward have different interpretations: some of them are considered favorable, while others promise trouble. Our ancestors believed that the omen about clothing inside out portends an inattentive owner with guilt, reproaches, intoxication with alcohol to an indecent degree, and possibly even beatings.
- The good news is that the negative effects of omens can be neutralized with a simple ritual. Here is what one should do: put the item on properly immediately; to ask someone from acquaintances to lightly slap him on the back: in this way, a person seems to be deceiving fate, demonstrating that the consequences of the signs have already overtaken him.
- If a lady absentmindedly puts on the skirt, t-shirt or dress inside out, then superstition promises her financial failures. The same applies to shirts and jackets for men.
- More dense items - sweaters, pants - worn on the wrong side, portend problems at work, worsening relations in the team.
- However, good interpretations of signs are also known: for young girls, the absent-mindedness in using the wardrobe promises a coming romantic acquaintance.
- Today, a piece of clothes turned inside out on purpose is put on to attract good luck: pantyholse, underwear t-shirts, worn this way protect from the evil eye; socks are turned on the left side when difficult business negotiations are coming; underwear is put on inside out before romantic dates.
- As for the omens of “putting some wardrobe detail backwards” there is one belief of a negative meaning: if in a hurry you put on a headdress backwards, then it’s better to put off all important matters today - there will be no success, you will find a series of minor troubles, misunderstandings, mutual misunderstanding.
- Other superstitions about things worn backwards are quite favorable. Trousers, until recently, were exclusively worn by men, therefore it is to them that the promise of the protection of higher powers is promised: any business that began on this day will be completed in your favor. A shirt or jumper, worn backwards, promises a pleasant surprise, this also applies to the beautiful half of humanity. Women's clothing items, improperly put in a hurry, promise an unexpected gift.
- There is even a ritual that helps get rid of insoluble situations: if you can’t solve a problem, you should twist something backwards on yourself and return home in the evening in this way. Soon, a solution to the problem will form in your thoughts as if by itself.