What dreams predict pregnancy?
Thanks to our dreams we can get a lot of information about future important moments of our lives. The woman’s wish to become a mother are so natural, that all the signs about this coming event sent to her by her unconscious are usually interpreted by her correctly. A lot of women can find it useful to know which dreams are telling them about coming pregnancy.
Fish is considered the most classical symbol foreshadowing the future pregnancy. A lot of women find out that they are pregnant after seeing a dream about fish. But it is not always necessary that any fish seen in a dream is telling you that you pregnant. A dream about fish can symbolize big profit, new important acquaintance, new love; it can also reveal your secret enemies and warn you from temptations and intrigues.
Besides the other known interpretations of fish symbol, there are some definite night plots telling a woman about pregnancy. If the dreamer was watching fish swimming in clear water, this is the most common sigh to find out about pregnancy. This image is usually telling the woman that she is already pregnant. Besides that the same interpretation can be chosen for such interesting plots as talking to fish, smiling at her, and showing her tongue.
Catching fish in clear water is also a precursor of impregnation. This image can also show a number of children you will have. Very often women who are carrying twins see dreams about catching fish in clean water. If a woman caught fish with her hands from the water, but it slipped out back to the water, this dream means she will have miscarriage or compelled abortion.
Buying fish in a dream can also be a sign of future pregnancy. If you remember who the seller was, a man or a woman, this can tell you the sex of your future baby. When buying fresh (alive) fish in your dream, you should pay attention to its sort. Carp, crucian and tench predict a boy; pike, catfish or high water fish predict a girl.
Sometimes it is not the mother-to-be who sees a dream about fish before pregnancy or indicating it. Other members of her family can have such dreams as well; usually women: mother, sister, even a close friend. The dream plot itself usually gives a hint who will be pregnant in real life.
Fried fish can sometimes also tell you about pregnancy; but only in case you or your partner was eating it in a dream and it was fresh and tasty. Future fathers can also see dreams containing fish before the spouse’s pregnancy. If a man sees himself fishing in a dream and has a very rich catch or sees a pond full or fish, this is a symbol that he will become a father soon.
Other different (but not prevalent) dreams beside fish can also tell the dreamer about future or existing pregnancy. Water is an excellent sign that personifies life, naturalness, a cradle, motherhood. Transparent water, through which you can see the bottom of the reservoir and even see its inhabitants, is a sign of the desired pregnancy.
Besides that, wading through the clear river or washing up with clean water is also interpreted as the birth of new live.
Sometimes the future father can see dreams about water – a clean pond, sea, lake, as well as an aquarium or a pool with clear and crystal clear liquid, indicate an interesting condition of his spouse.
A woman who is already pregnant can often see dreams about children that are not born yet. The age of the child can vary from a newly born to a socially developed personality. Seeing a dream about your own children (who you do not have yet) is also one of the signs of becoming parents soon.
Sometimes such dreams can give you a hint about a baby’s sex; you can have detailed look at his/her face or even hear the child’s voice. Very often, when bringing up a child, a woman can feel the effect of déjà-vu, like she has already seen this plot. Such moments are proving that a mother-to-be can not only see her future child in a dream, but also see a scene from their future life.
Walking hand in hand with a child, catching him up or playing with a child in a dream can also be interpreted as future motherhood. Running, catching, tickling, and swinging children is also a sign that the girl will soon become pregnant.
The dreams before pregnancy differ with high emotional charge – the dreamer feels overwhelmed with happiness, joy and bliss in a dream. In addition to positive emotions, fear, panic, discomfort and irritability may be present in the dream, which indicate a soon conception, thereby foreshadowing a hormonal surge as a result of pregnancy.
If a woman was trying to get pregnant for a long time, any kind of plot where she gets a child as a present, or her husband brings him home from somewhere, or somebody brings him in and leaves, predicts a coming happy motherhood.
A family idyll can also be a symbol of future pregnancy. People may see dreams about quiet family evenings, peaceful walks in the forest or at the seashore. One distinguishing feature of these images is a feeling of bliss, serenity and tranquility. If you see a dream about peaceful calm situation in the family, with no quarrels and misunderstandings and feel a kind presence of someone else in the room, such plot is interpreted as having a baby soon.
Other dreams telling about pregnancy.
Among the dreams that usually mean pregnancy, there is one distinguishing feature – they all somehow push the dreamer to the thought of the child. This may be a conversation about children between people, photographs, children's drawings or toys.
- Here is the list of most popular images that mean pregnancy:
- Egg. The dreambooks are saying that eggs seen in a dream predict pregnancy; it doesn’t matter whether it was one egg or several. An image of a broken egg has a very negative meaning – it predicts miscarriage or abortion.
- Cabbage. According to Longo, if a young woman who got recently married, saw cabbage in her dream, this means she is already carrying a baby.
- Kittens. Although a number of dreambooks interpret these animals as unfavorable sign of small troubles and misunderstandings, a lot of women state that they saw dreams about kittens before getting pregnant. You can also interpret the plot that small chores are caused by the dreamer’s getting prepared for labor.
- Dolphin. This mammal predicts joy and happiness in the household and is often a precursor of pregnancy.
- Stork. A stork is a bird bringing children in a number of folk tales not without reason. A young woman who saw a stork in her dream will feel the happiness of motherhood soon. To a man, this dream indicates that the instinct of paternity and the continuation of his clan have awakened in him.
- Mushrooms. Collecting mushrooms in a dream predicts coming pregnancy. The dream is interpreted from two positions: it indicates active sex life that will lead to pregnancy. The other interpretation of a symbol of mushrooms is that they represent a long-awaited reward for your efforts. For those girls, who have long and unsuccessfully tried to conceive, dreams with mushrooms promises coming motherhood.
- Menstruation. If a young woman sees that her periods started in a dream, this can mean she will get pregnant. If she is longing for her menstruation to come in a dream, this plot indicates she is dreaming of a child for a long time. But you shouldn’t forget the cases when the girl is afraid to get pregnant, on the contrary. In this case this plot just reflects her real life fears.
- Apples. Dreams about apples usually predict meeting with friends, joy and having a good time. But a number of women are saying that an apple in a dream was their first sign of pregnancy.
- Pomegranate. This fruit is a precursor of having a child in the family soon. In ancient Greece and Phoenicia, pomegranate was considered a symbol of birth of a new life, as well as a symbol of the great female gift of fertility.
- Buying fruits or berries (especially buying cherry, sweet cherry, watermelon and lemon) can symbolize future pregnancy. Such dreams are usually seen before pregnancy and can not on only bring the happy news (when it is expected) or warn about a chance of unwanted pregnancy.
Sometimes it is not even important what image the dreamer saw; the main thing is the happy feelings that she had during the dream.