Wrinkles Dream Meaning
What do wrinkles symbolize in dreams? In general, dreaming of wrinkles is a sign of health improvement and being popular with the opposite sex. Besides that, such a dream may symbolize chronic fatigue.
Seeing your skin flabby and wrinkled with senile wrinkles in a dream suggests that you will safely reach old age, the Alphabetical dreambook thinks.
If your skin is smooth, elastic and without a single wrinkle, this means that in reality you will be the object of adoration of a wealthy and independent person.
If you notice the emerging wrinkles around your eyes, on your forehead and neck in the mirror - this indicates danger that threatens your honor, you will have to stand up for yourself, so as not to let your good name be tarnished and overcome all obstacles to success.
The Wanderer’s dreambook considers wrinkles on your forehead a foreboding of love success.
According to the Esoteric dreambook, wrinkles on your face is a sign that someone is passionate about you, but you do not notice. Seeing wrinkles on another person’s face means you will suddenly be carried away by a person whom you have known for a long time.
- The Feng Shui dreambook gives the following brief interpretations of wrinkles:
- Seeing deep wrinkles on yourself is a sign of good health.
- A married woman sees herself with wrinkles - the fiery love of her husband.
- An unmarried girl sees wrinkles on her face - a large number of fans.
- A young man sees himself in wrinkles - success among women.
- A sick person sees wrinkles in a dream - is a sign of recovery.
Dreams about wrinkles can be disturbing because they create images of old age and death. You may feel like you are wasting time in real life and your subconscious reminds you that life is short. Another variation on wrinkles dream is accelerated aging, in which your skin seems to shrink or wrinkle within minutes. This dream reminds you that you are not getting any younger in moving towards your life goals.
These dreams can be disturbing, but they don't have to be. Dreams of this kind often serve as a means for your mind to say, "Hey, it's time for something new," and encourage you to take steps in that direction: change your old hat for a new one. Are you resisting the aging process on some level?
Do you feel like others are preventing you from displaying the qualities or wisdom normally associated with your age? Are you experiencing a resurgence or removal of "old" restrictions?
What are the Top-5 negative dreams about wrinkles?
- Long wrinkles in a dream speak of a period of worries and tears.
- Nasolabial wrinkles - means the emergence of bad habits.
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows - predict quarrels with a loved one.
- A child with a wrinkled face - the need to do someone else's work.
- Trying to smooth wrinkles with your hands - disrupting plans.
Here are the Top-5 positive wrinkles dream meanings:
- Wrinkles on the cheeks in a dream symbolize vivid impressions.
- Wrinkled neck may promise help from an influential person.
- Applying cream on wrinkles - an interesting meeting with old friends.
- Wrinkles on your mother's face – achieving the goal.
- Wrinkles in your loved one - a prosperous period.