Forced Door Dream Meaning
A forced door in a dream symbolizes a period of quarrels or warns about a possible accident. Besides that, such a dream may predict improving of family relations.
If someone broke into your apartment in a dream, this plot indicates the risk of losing all your property.
If there was an attempt to force the door and break into your house, this image may be a sign of an unpleasant conversation.
If someone tried to break down another person’s door, this dream warns about communication with a hypocritical person.
- What are the Top-5 negative dreams about forced doors?
- 1. Breaking into the apartment of your neighbors and stealing something from there predicts litigation.
- 2. Forcing a metal door - symbolizes failure in business.
- 3. Breaking down a wooden door - means sexual dissatisfaction.
- 4. If you dreamed that your friends broke down the door, this means a quarrel with them.
- 5. Children breaking some door in a dream - means performing a low-paid work.
- What are the Top-5 positive dreams about a door broken down?
- 1. An open broken door in dreams symbolizes a speedy recovery.
- 2. A forced door that is closed - symbolizes victory over competitors.
- 3. Dream of a forced door of the store - means the successful resolution of the conflict.
- 4. Forcing the bank door in a dream - means improving the financial situation.
- 5. To see how they break into an apartment and try to catch burglars predicts buying your own home.
According to Miller, such a dream portends the need to defend one's point of view.
- Other interpretations by Miller:
- the broken door of the parental apartment speaks of difficulties in communicating with others;
- a forced store door - means losing a large amount;
- an office door broken down - warns of the risk of becoming a victim of fraudsters;
- if a man dreamed that someone has jailbroken the lock and stolen your belongings, you may lose money or phone in waking life.
Sigmund Freud believed that a dream of a cracked door could speak of gossip in the work team.
According to Vanga, such a dream is a symbol of difficulties in business and negative changes in life. If a broken door constantly appears in your dream, this means the need to make a choice between family and career.