Interpretation of a dream about frozen meat
Frozen meat in a dream causes unpleasant emotions for no reason - dream book forecasts are ambiguous and many are quite favorable. Miller’s dream interpretation notes that if a woman dreamed of frozen meat from a refrigerator, then she is distinguished by a rare composure and purposefulness. Miller predicts that she will move to her target, regardless of the obstacles and pain that she can cause other people.
If you got a piece of dark beef from the fridge, this image is a sign of a disease that is coming. A light, bloodless filet is a symbol of a speedy recovery.
The refrigerator itself symbolizes iron restraint, and if it was seen in a dream, the dream books hint that you should no longer panic. What dreams of its contents mean if the frozen meat looks unappetizing? In this case, on the contrary, you should shake it up and show more activity.
If everything that happens in a dream revolves around a refrigerator, pay attention to relatives: their interests should be considered. And from now on try to control your selfishness.
A man who dreamed of eating raw frozen meat is prone to conflicts, and in the near future he cannot avoid a major quarrel.
Selling frozen meat in a dream is the personification of some obsessive fears, for example, associated with the fear of contracting sexually transmitted diseases.
If you dreamed of buying fresh, quite attractive, very chilled tenderloin predicts the illness of relatives and a difficult period.
To dream of sloppy sliced or torn pieces on the counter is a symbol of arguments between the lovers.
- The dreambooks give interpretations of dreams about frozen meat seen by pregnant women:
- Liver – sad but not very serious news;
- Mutton – successful delivery;
- Fat pork – meeting with an ill-wisher who will remind the woman about her sins;
- Chicken – no need to pay attention to small misunderstandings;
- Buying minced meat – minor problems in intimate sphere;
- Buying meat for someone else – receiving unexpected profit;
- Carving frozen meat – annoyance;
- Fillet that looked nice –worries with no reason.