Grave Of A Living Person Dream Meaning
What does it mean if you are dreaming about the grave of someone who is still alive? A dream about a grave of a living person predicts positive changes and self-development. Besides that, this dream may speak about communicating with an intrusive person and problems in personal life.
- Whom did you see in the grave?
- a grave of your husband who is alive - may predict divorce;
- child’s grave - the loss of mutual understanding with him in reality;
- seeing your son’s grave in a dream - concern for his safety;
- your own grave - the impossibility of fulfilling the plan;
- the gravesite of a familiar person - a major conflict.
- What were you doing with the grave in a dream?
- lying near the grave of a living person - difficulties in communicating with others;
- looking for it - finding an additional source of income;
- digging a grave of someone who is alive - meanness in relation to a loved one;
- digging up the grave of a living person means an attempt to correct a mistake;
- sitting next to the grave - symbolizes vain expectations;
- standing near it - predicts positive changes.
What are the Top-5 negative dreams of grave of someone who is alive?
- The graves of living people in an abandoned cemetery are a sign of melancholy.
- Tomb of living person in prison graveyard - a serious illness.
- The common grave of living relatives - an unsuccessful business trip.
- Removing dried flowers from it - means lack of attention from relatives.
- Putting a funeral wreath on the tomb - symbolizes loneliness.
What are the Top-5 good grave of living person dream meanings?
- The fresh grave of a friend who is alive in reality predicts a pleasant conversation with him.
- Seeing your colleague’s grave - means the successful completion of a profitable project.
- Dream about a grave of a living loved one - an invitation to a family holiday.
- Installing a new monument on it - predicts a long-awaited vacation with loved ones.
- Crying near the grave of someone still living - predicts meeting your future husband / wife.
What is the grave of a living person dream meaning, according to Miller's dream book? Such a dream may portend quarrels with a loved one due to his frivolous behavior.
According to Sigmund Freud, the grave of a living person appears in dreams as a sign of parting with a partner. If such a dream is repeated often, this means moral fatigue.
- According to Vanga's dream book:
- the grave of an alive child symbolizes emotional burnout;
- grave of a living adult - the emergence of new perspectives in life;
- seeing the grave of the elderly person who is alive - improving well-being in the near future.