Cemetery Dream Meaning
According to Miller, to wander through a cemetery in the courtyard of a church in a dream means that you have to deal with poverty in reality. An old church graveyard with signs of oblivion foreshadows a long life and a lonely old age - a person will outlive his loved ones.
Seeing new neat rows of graves is a good sign. Dream interpretation predicts that a person who is between life and death will go to recovery that in reality. The second interpretation of a well-kept cemetery states that it will be possible to sue the seized property - if it's about you, then do not miss the chance.
What does it mean to dream about walking through a cemetery? If you dreamed about walking through the cemetery in winter, this is a sign of getting apart with people close to you due to departure to another country. If the visit to the cemetery took place in summer, or if the approach of heat was felt, this means that dear people will always be near you.
As for young people, if they see a dream about walking through a cemetery, this means constant friends’ support. However, they will have to endure grief soon, and friends will not be able to help.
If a couple that is in love was walking in the cemetery in a dream, this means they will not get married in real life. Walking alone in the cemetery predicts an unsuccessful marriage, and to see your own burial is a sign of betrayal.
Walking through the cemetery with your mother in a dream is a sign of health problems. If your boyfriend accompanied you at the cemetery, this may be a sign of temporary parting because of relocation. If you walked through the cemetery at night, this plot predicts a meeting with a deceitful person.
A girl who dreamed before the wedding, as the wedding procession moves through the cemetery, and the wedding ceremony takes place there, may later lose her husband due to an accident.
If a young widow visited cemetery in a dream, this plot predicts life changes and that she will get married again soon.
Sometimes we are surprised that we have seen ourselves or our relatives at the cemetery and have experienced pacification. Meanwhile, this indicates a well-developed intuition.
Sometimes coming alone to the cemetery is a symbol of good health in reality. The mother, who laid flowers on the tombstone, receives assurances of the good health of all family members from the dreambooks.
If children were playing near tombs’ fences in your dream, this is a symbol of renewal that brings positive family changes. If the monument is made of white stone, your family hopes will come true.
If the grave place was ready, but the deadman disappeared in your dream, this plot predicts bad news. If the grave is intended for the dreamer, the prophetess Vanga instructs to be on the lookout: there will soon be news that will drastically change your life, and not for the better.
- Some dream details will help you get better plot interpretation:
- Looking into a freshly dug grave hole - predicts loss of a close friend.
- Seeing a poorly buried dead man - your friend is in danger.
- Dreamed of getting lost in the cemetery - the destruction of friendship.
- Sleeping in an empty grave at night time - means parting with a guy.
- Reading gravestone inscriptions at daylight - unpleasant troubles.
- Standing at the fresh burial in your own thought - good health;
- Running through the cemetery - means committing a bad deed;
- Wandering among the graves - warns of a conflict with the top management;
- Walking barefoot through a cemetery - predicts a long and happy life;
- Walking and seeing a cemetery - means a successful solution to the existing difficulties;
- Looking for a grave - predicts a new high position;
- Looking for a grave and not finding it - symbolizes a serious illness.
Choosing a good spot at the cemetery and digging a hole yourself is interpreted as harm caused by someone from your surrounding.
To decorate a hillock with beautiful paper wreaths in a dream promises recovery. To buy beautiful fresh flowers means a sudden meeting with a person who was considered dead.
Tidying up what was destroyed by vandals at the cemetery is a sign that the seriously ill patient will regain consciousness. Going to the cemetery in order to clean graves is a common motive in the elderly and burdened people’s dreams. If a young man sees such dream, he should not be worried. As for older people, taking care of graves in a dream is a sign they see their end coming.
To watch the cemetery through the car window means to distance yourself from your spouse and from solving household problems.
- The details of the atmosphere can also help with dream interpretation:
- The cemetery on the edge of the green forest - hopes come true.
- It was snowing - financial problems would recede.
- It was raining - it will wash away all evil.
- Cemetery was covered with fog - doubt and uncertainty.
- You met a gypsy - a risky, but tempting affair.
- The animal appeared, but it ran away - the career is under threat.
Unlike the memorial dinner at home, which, by the way, predicts either peace in the family, or bad news, traditional memorial food at the cemetery is usually scarce. Such dream is interpreted as future poverty and the need for help.
- Here are the Top-5 negative meanings of cemetery in a dream:
- If it suddenly began to rain while you were walking through the cemetery - in reality a sad event will occur related to the deception of a relative.
- Walking among the graves along with ill-wishers - warns of a difficult life period and bankruptcy.
- Being at the cemetery with you ex partner - warns of the danger to one's life.
- Dream of falling into a dug grave - sign of intrigues at work.
- Removing dried flowers from graveyard - means the lack of attention of the opposite sex.
- What are the Top-5 positive cemetery biblical dream meanings?
- Walking through a beautiful cemetery - promises speedy recovery of the dreamer or his relatives.
- Walking through the cemetery and digging graves - means getting rid of ill-wishers.
- Seeing flowering trees at the cemetery is a sign of the end of hard times and the beginning of a profitable project.
- Freshly dug graves - symbolize a fun party.
- Marble gravestones - sign of career growth.