The Land Is Sinking Dream Meaning
What does it mean if the ground is falling down in a dream? If you feel that the ground is collapsing, this dream predicts a period of bad luck and disappointments. Besides that, such a dream predicts losing in dispute or competition struggle.
Seeing how the earth falls under your feet means problems with the law.
A dream about falling under the ground – is a sign of a public insult.
- What fell down together with the ground in a dream?
- house collapsing - the long-awaited relocation;
- car falls down with the land - the realization of a creative idea;
- child falling down together with the ground - failure of an important project.
What are the Top-5 bad dreams about land collapsing?
- If in a dream the earth falls at the grave, this means committing a bad deed.
- Land collapsed in the garden - material difficulties.
- Ground falling down in the field - an unsuccessful trip.
- Falling down with the ground and trying to get out - vain expectations.
- Collapsing with the land and dying - gossip.
What are the Top-5 good dreams about falling ground?
- If you dreamed that the earth collapsed in the city, this means a favorable period.
- Ground falling down in the village - means a fun pastime.
- Seeing the land collapse due to an explosion means a pleasant surprise.
- Ground falling because of the flood - means wealth.
- Falling soil because of the earthquake - making the right decision.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream warns of health problems. If you dreamed that the plowed land was falling down, this means good news; dry ground collapsing - means the need to make a difficult choice.
- According to Freud's dream book:
- seeing that the land collapsed in the mountains - means a period of loneliness;
- ground falling down in the forest - an interesting find;
- land collapsed in the city - the emergence of a new source of income.
According to Vanga's dream book, falling down land in a dream predicts an accident. If you dream that the earth is falling through with a person, this is a sign of betrayal; ground collapsing with the house - the emergence of new responsibilities.