Broken Ring Dream Meaning
The ring is a symbol of constancy because the circle is infinite. If you had a dream of a broken wedding ring, it is a sign of betrayal or adultery. You should not give a reason for friends and loved one to doubt your feelings in reality since insecurity can push for treason, Miller’s dream book warns.
If you saw your engagement ring cracked in a dream, this image is a symbol of serious quarrels and misunderstandings between lovers or marriage partners.
If you were breaking a wedding ring with your own hands, such plot predicts illness of your spouse. Wearing a broken ring presented by your spouse for the wedding on a chain hanging around your neck means that despite the problems and difficulties you do not lose hope for a favorable end of the planned event.
To see a broken ring bought at a sale of gold items on your finger - to a quarrel with friends or work colleagues.
Keeping a broken ring as a memory about its giver means you cling to your memory too much, it keeps you from moving forward and living a full life.
If you dreamed of a golden ring with a cracked stone, wait for a series of troubles the Eastern dream book warns.
A dream that you wear a ring with a dropped out stone on your finger - wait for new acquaintances that will bring nothing but problems and troubles with the law.
Wearing a ring that you broke on purpose on your hand, as a tribute to non-standard jewelry means you should take a closer look at your surroundings. It has a “Judas” who wants to ruin your reputation with scandal and provocation.
Finding a broken ring on the road is a sign of gossip, intrigues or scandals. Losing a broken ring means to get rid of the heavy burden of responsibility.
To melt the cracked gold ring into another product means you will easily part with the thoughts that any desires will remain unfulfilled.
What are the real-life superstitions about wedding rings?
- In ancient times no one doubted that the rings are the strongest family amulet. They were used in medical ceremonies, young wives used their rings for fortune telling for future children.
- Putting on rings at the wedding, they wore the rings without taking off, and even more so, they were not allowed to try on to girlfriends - it was believed that in this way you could give your friend your fate, happiness, and even your husband.
- Now wearing other people's jewelry is a common thing. If someone insistently asks you to “lend” a wedding ring, and your upbringing does not allow you to refuse, then at least do not pass it from hand to hand: put it on the table. And before putting the ring back on your finger, hold it in running water.
- The wedding ring is inextricably linked with the sun, the symbolism of the circle, a closed flow of energy, and after that - power and immortality. Therefore, for centuries, signs about rings have indicated that engagement symbols should have a homogeneous composition of noble metal and not include any jewelry: stones, vestments, engraving. The only exception is diamonds: superstition say about these stones that they will bring happiness and prosperity to the newlyweds.
- However, a woman is a woman: any lady wanted the jewelry that will be worn all her life to be more interesting and attractive than a boring strip of metal. Therefore, much more lenient requirements are placed on engagement rings.
- There are even tips with which stone it is preferable to choose a gift ring for the future bride and what different precious stones symbolize:
- aquamarine - prevents misfortunes;
- turquoise - a symbol of love and fidelity;
- pearls - protect health, give longevity;
- emerald - a stone of Venus, keeps passion between spouses;
- moonstone - prevents quarrels;
- opal - symbolizes sincerity and trust;
- ruby - protects from the evil eye and other negativity;
- sapphire - keeps warm feelings and protects from infidelity.
- Some couples prefer to choose a stone for the ring in accordance with the zodiac sign, and this also does not contradict the signs and superstitions about wedding rings.
- Can I accept wedding rings as a gift? If friends give you this piece of jewelry, it is best to refuse. You cannot know another person as yourself - you cannot be absolutely sure that there is no envy of your happiness, for example, in the soul of the person giving you the ring.
- Parent rings can be used if their family life has developed successfully, with love and consent. Otherwise, the continuity mechanism will drag the parents' marital troubles to the young couple.
- Wedding rings of grandparents may be inherited if they have been married for at least a quarter of a century.
- But as for the relative’s ring who is not a straight relation (aunts, sister-in-law, etc.) and is divorced or widowed, it is better not to accept it under any pretext. Even a widowed woman is not recommended to wear the ring of the deceased spouse. In some cases it can be worn on a chain as a symbol of memory.
- The main symbol of marriage should not be touched before the wedding - worn, tried on, or shown to girlfriends. Only in one case traditions allow the bride to wear a ring before the wedding - if, until the marriage, the girl keeps innocence.
- The ring fallen during the wedding ceremony is perhaps the worst possible sign for a wedding. This incident promises the newlyweds a difficult marriage, which will be accompanied by quarrels, infidelity and poverty.
- It is believed that you can not wear a wedding ring over the white gloves that brides love so much, otherwise family life will be short.