Cheating Dream Meaning
Why does someone dream he is being cheated on? Seeing dreams about cheating makes you come think about the sacrifice for your caprice, you have to understand whether family and loyalty is important for you. This dream always predicts changes, in order to understand which ones you will have to analyze your life and family relations.
According to Miller’s dreambook dreams about cheating mean cooling relations with your husband, he may irritate you, your romantic life is under threat of conflicts and doubts.
Vanga’s dreambook thinks that cheating predicts shame and seduction. If you cheated on your husband with his friend, this is a sign that your spouse’s feelings may be cooling down, he may lose interest. A woman seducing a very young man can be facing divorce in real life soon.
Freud’s dreambook promises bright love affair for a young woman who is not married yet if she sees cheating on her husband in her dream. If she is cheating on her beloved man, but not her husband, it can mean that she will be lying to him and this will turn against her.
Deception of your partner with your ex can mean that you are not satisfied with your current partner and you made need fresh acquaintance to feel alive. If you were kissing with your ex but there was no adultery it is a nice dream promising romantic adventure and light flirting. If you manage to resist the seduction luck will be following you and you can be proud for ability to take the right decisions.
What does it mean if you had a dream that your husband has cheated on you? It just means that you are not able to hear each other in your marriage, you have to learn to concede and have a compromise. If your significant other admitted his cheating in your dream it means that the person near you is missing moral support, some kindness and warmth.
If your husband cheated on you with your best friend, you should pay attention on your relations with her first of all, you may consider her more successful, beautiful and popular. You should either change your attitude or maybe change a friend.
What does it mean if a man dreams about his wife cheating on him? This plot indicates lack of trust for her in reality. This dream plot may also predict constant conflicts and even divorce.
- The dreambooks give brief interpretations depending on who was the person your wife cheated on you with:
- with a brother - guests will arrive;
- with an acquaintance - loss of friends because of selfishness;
- with just anyone - loss of reputation;
- with an unknown man - new acquaintances;
- with two men - lack of self confidence;
- with a friend - trouble;
- with a woman - wish to brighten up your sexual life;
- with a colleague - a married woman will show interest in you;
- with a lover - emotional burnout;
- with a young guy - deception by a female friend;
- with boss - you can be fired;
- with your father - worrying about his health in vain;
- with a deceased - uncontrolled aggression;
- with a neighbor - a serious conflict with him is possible;
- with your son - betrayal by your relatives.
- Depending on who cheated on you in a dream, the interpreters give the following interpretations:
- a pregnant woman - you have resentment against her;
- your ex cheating on you - longing for people close to you;
- a deceased woman committed adultery - a friend's death is possible.
If you caught your wife cheating on you and shot her in a dream, this plot predicts legal proceedings. Hitting her for adultery is a sign of getting to prison. If you were crying when you caught her, this image predicts a long depression.
To know that your spouse is cheating, but to keep silent is a dream promising revealing of the dreamer's secret. To catch her at home with another man and beat them both - is a sign of a nervous breakdown.
If you were asking the cheater lady not to leave you indicates your lack of confidence. If your wife had sex with an unknown elderly man, this is a sign of financial problems.
If you found out about your wife's infidelity and forgave her in a dream, this plot predicts happiness. If a man dreams that his spouse is cheating on him in his presence, this is a sign of a happy family life.
The dream in which he learned from his wife about unfaithfulness and pregnancy promises receiving good news. A dream in which you are told about cheating on the part of your wife foreshadows a creative crisis.
What does it mean if a woman dreams about her husband cheating on her? Husband's unfaithfulness in a dream is a sign that there will be serious life changes, the initiator of which will be a man. Such a dream may also indicate the woman's exhaustion from family conflicts and quarrels.
- The dreambooks give brief interpretations depending on who your husband cheated you with:
- with a female friend - a quarrel with her in waking life;
- with your best friend - someone envies you;
- with his ex-girlfriend - the dreamer underestimates herself;
- with an unknown woman - insoluble misunderstandings with the spouse;
- with a sister - conflicts and quarrels in the family.
If you were beating your husband for cheating, this means her spouse loves the dreamer very much. Seeing the adultery means the dreamer is too trusting and naïve person. If you left him for cheating in a dream, this means you will find a fast solution to an old problem.
If your husband cheated in front of you in a dream, this means a pleasant surprise. If he admits the adultery in a dream, this means he might be unfaithful in reality.
Behaving very aggressively having learned about treason in a dream - means a disagreement will arise between the spouses on an important issue in reality.
If you dreamed about your deceased husband who started cheating on you, this is a sign of financial problems. If the mistress calls the dreamer's husband - mistrust of the spouse will become the reason for a showdown.
If you dreamed that your ex-husband was cheating on you, this means he will ask for help in real life soon.
A dream about your husband cheating on you foreshadows amorous adventures and a passionate romance for an unmarried woman.
The husband said that his mistress was pregnant - this means the emergence of a new source of income or the sudden receipt of a large amount of money.
If your spouse returns home only in the morning - success at work will exceed all your expectations. Seeing how an unfamiliar woman hugs your husband means a close friend will support the dreamer in an important matter.
If you dream that your spouse is flirting with a girl you know, this plot predicts receiving a valuable gift.
According to Miller, if you caught your husband in bed with his lover, this image means you should be careful not to spoil your reputation. To see and read the love correspondence of your partner with a colleague - means the dreamer is dissatisfied with current affairs at work and at home.
In the interpretation of Sigmund Freud, the dream about the husband's adultery symbolizes the problems in the intimate sphere that the dreamer has in real life.
- Freud's dreambook gives the following short interpretations depending on the plot details:
- to see lovers in your own bed - the dreamer's jealousy towards her husband in reality;
- in a cafe - the desire to cheat on him herself;
- in the park - sex has become too boring and monotonous;
- seeing the lovers on the photo - good memories of intimate life before marriage;
- in your room - separation from loved ones is possible.
How to interpret a dream about your boyfriend cheating on you? This means he is being faithful to you in waking life. The following plot indicates the possible problems with the dreamer's self-esteem.
- The dreambooks give short interpretations depending on who your boyfriend cheated you with in a dream:
- with his ex-girlfriend - a breakdown and malaise;
- with his ex-wife - lack of confidence in your professionalism;
- with an unfamiliar young girl - personal growth;
- with a girl you know - gossip and intrigue in the team;
- with a blonde - a rash act;
- with your best friend - cooling of feelings;
- with the sister - the dreamer's fear of losing her beloved;
- with the girl's mother - unusual sexual fantasies;
- with a classmate - meeting old friends;
- with a female friend - unnecessary concern over trifles;
- with a relative - a serious conversation with the boss;
- with an aunt - chaotic relationships;
- with two women - impermanence in the dreamer's feelings.