Selfish Dream Meaning
What does a dream about egoist mean? In general, dreams about being selfish may represent a need for self-care or a desire to focus on one's own needs and desires.
Alternatively, a dream about being selfish may also indicate feelings of guilt or shame about one's own behavior in waking life. It could be a reflection of a situation in which the dreamer acted selfishly or prioritized his own needs over others, and the dream is a way of processing those feelings.
Another interpretation of a dream about being an egoist is that it could represent a fear of being judged or rejected by others for expressing one's own desires or needs. The dreamer may feel as though he needs to suppress his own desires in order to please others or maintain relationships.
Overall, dreams about being selfish can offer insights into the dreamer's own emotions and behavior, as well as his relationships with others.
- Here is what Miller says about selfish behavior in dreams:
- seeing an egoist - your desire for high honors has been noticed, be more modest, otherwise you will have many ill-wishers;
- for a young woman such a dream predicts an acquaintance with a person whom you should not trust;
- condemning someone for selfishness - you have a lot of envious friends who are just looking for a way to defame you;
- for a man such a dream means the intrigues of an envious rival who secretly wants to discredit you in the eyes of your beloved;
- acting selfishly - soon at work you will meet with competitors.
What does it mean if you saw someone acting selfishly in a dream?
In general, dreams about someone behaving selfishly may represent a feeling of disappointment, betrayal, or resentment towards that person in waking life.
Alternatively, a dream about someone behaving selfishly may reflect the dreamer's own fears or concerns about being taken advantage of or mistreated by others.
Another interpretation of a dream about another person’s selfishness is that it could represent a need for boundaries or assertiveness in the dreamer's own life. The dream may be urging the dreamer to stand up for himself or to say "no" to others when his own needs and desires are being ignored or overlooked.