Sobbing Dream Meaning
What does it mean when you dream of crying? Crying hard in a dream is a symbol or purification and emotional shake. The dreambooks usually predict joy and happiness to the person who was crying in dreams. Besides that a dream about crying promises pleasant events and success in reality. But if you were crying with happiness in a dream, this plot is a warning of an accident, fire or robbery.
According to Miller, sobbing in a dream is a warning about coming conflicts. Crying hard can also predict a quarrel with someone close to you. If a young woman saw herself crying in a dream, this symbol predicts problems in personal life. However the psychologist considers it a favorable sign if you hear someone else’s crying. If your acquaintance was sobbing in your dream, there will be a reason to feel happy for this person in real life. If an unknown person cried hard in a dream, this plot can mean receiving good news.
As for Dr. Freud, he associates a dream about sobbing seen by a woman with a favorable time to have a baby. If this dream was seen by a man, this plot is a reflection of his flirtation nature and inclinations to polygamous relations.
If you heard somebody’s sobbing in your native city, you will happen to visit a public event in real life, Vanga thinks. Waking up from sobbing in a dream predicts getting unexpected news.
- The dreambook of the 21st Century explains crying in a dream by its reason:
- Offences – predicts reconciliation with an old friend or beloved one;
- Happiness – predicts a sudden situation that will change your life for the better;
- Without any reason – expecting changes that will come later;
- Being glad for another person – you will be having a good time.
Some dreambooks associate hard crying in a dream with the person’s moral fatigue and emptiness. If you had a quarrel or harsh misunderstanding with somebody in real life, a dream about sobbing is just a reflection of the situation. The dreambooks recommend analyzing the reason of the conflict; maybe you will change your opinion.
According to modern dream interpreters, people who heard somebody sobbing in a dream will have great luck. The chance to fulfill your plans is very high now.
If a businessman saw many people in tears, this dream predicts unavoidable financial loss. If you saw your mother sobbing in a dream, it is time to think about your life and its goal; you need to revise and correct you life plans.
If a lonely man sees a beautiful young woman crying hard, this plot predicts new acquaintance and perspective to have new stable love relations.
- What was the reason for crying in your dream?
- crying because of memories - a short separation from loved ones;
- dream of crying because of a loved one - means cheating on him in real life;
- weeping with failure - business success;
- crying due to accusations - salary increase;
- drying with deception - predicts communicating with unpleasant people;
- crying because the death of a friend - promises a long life;
- dreaming of crying because of a quarrel with parents - promises reconciliation with relatives after a long conflict;
- dream of crying due to some loss - predicts a large acquisition;
- dreaming about crying with resentment - means increasing one's authority in the team;
- some bad news made you cry - warns of the child's illness;
- crying with impotence in a dream - promises a period of stability;
- dreaming about crying with fear - is a sign of illness;
- dream of crying with disappointment - fatigue and apathy;
- crying with jealousy - an affair with a colleague.
- Where was someone crying in your dream?
- dream of crying in the bathroom - sign of positive changes;
- crying in church - a family holiday;
- crying on someone's grave - means health and longevity;
- crying at work - conflicts in the team because of a young employee;
- weeping at home - symbolizes deterioration in reputation.
- How was someone weeping in your dream?
- crying loud - misunderstanding in relationships with loved ones;
- sobbing avidly - sign of good news;
- crying bitterly - a pleasant surprise;
- crying hysterically - predicts a conflict;
- kneeling and crying - sign of humiliation.
- Who was crying together with the dreamer?
- angel crying - patronage of an influential person;
- grandmother crying - worries about loved ones;
- a pregnant woman crying - promises a gift;
- crying with a relative - promises receiving an inheritance;
- seeing your father crying with you - means promotion;
- neighbor weeping - the risk of getting hurt in an accident;
- sister crying - the visit of distant relatives;
- dream of your great-grandmother crying - promises a date;
- loved ones crying - a party with old friends;
- dream of a crying teenager - regrets;
- stepfather crying - quarrels with relatives;
- crying son - academic success;
- brother crying - a meeting with relatives;
- nephew crying - recovery;
- daughter-in-law crying in a dream - problems in the son's family;
- dream of your crying niece - the loss of a valuable thing;
- seeing your ex-wife crying in a dream - a chance meeting with a childhood friend;
- younger brother crying - financial problems;
- son-in-law cries in a dream - meeting a creative person;
- the groom crying in a dream - promises a merry wedding;
- grandson crying - pleasant chores;
- dream of a crying gypsy - money stealing;
- Jesus Christ crying in a dream - receiving a prize;
- a disabled person crying - longevity;
- a colleague sobs in a dream - good changes at work;
- seeing your godmother crying - changing the place of residence;
- uncle crying - illness;
- the enemy crying - success in social activities;
- best friend crying in dreams - a quarrel;
- grandfather crying - receiving important advice;
- granddaughter weeping - the arrival of guests.