Stitching The Wound Dream Meaning
What does a dream about closing the wound mean? Stitching the wound in a dream predicts helping someone close to you. Besides that, such a plot warns of an unfavorable life period.
Stitching a wound with a needle may symbolize victory over enemy.
Where was the wound closed in a dream?
- stitching a wound on the head - is a sign of happiness;
- stitching wounds on the stomach - separation from a loved one;
- stitching a wound on the leg - the appearance of obstacles on the way to the goal;
- wound on the hand closed in a dream - an unpleasant acquaintance;
- wound on the back stitched - a quarrel with a friend;
- stitching wounds on the body - criticism from the boss.
Stitching up wounds one yourself predicts a period of failure. Seeing how a wound is closed on another person - means the manifestation of compassion.
What are the Top-5 bad dreams about stitching someone’s wounds?
- Stitching up a huge wound in a dream warns of a serious illness.
- Closing a purulent injury - problems due to gullibility.
- Stitching a bloody wound - the deterioration of living conditions.
- Stitching up the wound with a fishing line - being fired.
- Stitching a wound with dental floss - means litigation.
What are the Top-5 good closing a wound dream meanings?
- Closing a knife wound in a dream means the appearance of a true friend.
- Stitching a wound from a bullet - receiving good news.
- Stitching up a wound at home is a sign of a pleasant surprise.
- Closing an injury in the hospital - signing a profitable deal.
- Stitching up a wound on the face - a new romantic relationship.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream predicts a conflict with colleagues.
- Additional meanings by Miller:
- Stitching up a deep wound means fulfilling a desire;
- Closing laceration in a dream - symbolizes sadness.
Stitching up the wound with suture material - means the possibility of correcting the mistake.
According to Freud, a dream of closing a wound portends negative emotions.
- Other interpretations by Freud:
- dreaming of closing your own wound warns of the loss of documents;
- stitching a wound in a friend - means deterioration in reputation;
- closing a wound to a stranger - the risk of suffering in an accident.
According to Vanga's dream book, injury stitching in a dream promises a promotion.
- Additional meanings by Vanga:
- stitching a wound on the forehead means success in all endeavors;
- injury on the eyebrows closed - winning the dispute;
- closing a wound on the lip - committing a rash act.