Washing Legs Dream Meaning
What does washing feet mean in a dream? Washing your legs or feet in a dream predicts material difficulties and warns of possible work loss. If you dreamed about washing the feet of someone you don’t know, this plot predicts wealth and fame that will be gained in an unfair way.
Some interpreters consider dreams about washing feet a sign of coming trip.
Washing legs in a dream may symbolize a desire for purification and renewal. It could represent a need to cleanse yourself emotionally or spiritually from negative experiences or emotions.
Legs are associated with movement and progress. Dreaming of washing your legs might suggest that you are preparing for a new journey or phase in your life. It could symbolize a fresh start or a commitment to moving forward.
Washing legs could be a symbolic act of releasing burdens or letting go of emotional baggage. It may indicate a conscious effort to rid of negativity or things that weigh you down.
If you are preparing for a significant event in the dream, such as a ceremony or special occasion, washing your legs could be a symbolic act of readiness and preparation for what lies ahead.
- Where did you wash the legs in a dream?
- in the bathhouse - means search for additional income;
- washing feet in a swamp - the need to protect your reputation;
- in the bathroom - failure to fulfill a promise given to a friend;
- in a bucket - a reprimand from the boss;
- in a body of water - vain worries about close relatives;
- washing feet visiting someone - rash actions;
- in the shower - scandals with neighbors;
- in boiling water - exacerbation of a chronic disease;
- washing legs in a well - means fulfilling a dream;
- in ice water - health deterioration;
- in rusty water - vain attempts to take the position of another person;
- washing legs in clear water - predicts traveling in pleasant company;
- in cloudy water - an accident;
- washing legs in holy water - loss of self-confidence after failures at work;
- in soapy water - an important business meeting;
- in a puddle - sign of unrequited love;
- in milk - unexpected joy;
- washing your legs in the sea - bright positive emotions;
- in the lake - harmony in relationships with family members;
- in a pond - to a good reward for the work done;
- in the sink - an unsuccessful investment of funds;
- in the river - positive changes in life;
- washing one’s legs on the street - predicts tears;
- in a spring - small household chores;
- in a bowl of beer - the need to make a difficult choice;
- in salt - means loss of reputation in business circles;
- in the toilet - betrayal of a loved one;
- in church - peace and tranquility.
- Whose feet did you wash in a dream?
- grandma’s legs - an invitation to a special event;
- washing the feet of a sick person - the successful completion of treatment;
- brother’s feet - means increase in self-esteem;
- feet of a girl - the emergence of new hobbies;
- washing your friend’s legs - the need to help him in real life;
- your wife’s feet - a pleasant surprise;
- leg’s of a woman - gossip in the work team;
- washing the feet of a loved one - disappointment in a business partner;
- boy’s legs washed - meeting an unpleasant person;
- washing your mother’s feet - promises mutual understanding in the family;
- husband’s legs - betrayal during vacation;
- washing the dead person’s feet - successful correction of mistakes at work;
- boss’s legs washed - warns of financial difficulties;
- washing the father’s legs - the need to make excuses before a two-faced person;
- child’s feet washed - excessive care on the part of one’s own children;
- washing the legs of a relative - predicts a period of poverty;
- washing mother-in-law’s feet - the loss of a valuable thing;
- washing your sister’s legs - predicts wedding of a child or close friend;
- son’s feet being washed - a conflict with him.
Top-5 negative dreams about washing feet
- Dreaming of washing your feet in a pond and picking up leeches means humiliation and disrespect from new colleagues and your boss.
- Washing swollen legs – warns of illness and physical suffering of a loved one.
- Beautiful and well-groomed feet washed – means envy and attempts by a close friend to ruin your reputation.
- Washing your feet in dirty river water may mean the death of your parents as a result of an accident on the road.
- In a stormy mountain stream - an accident while on holiday abroad.
Top-5 positive washing one’s legs dream meanings
- Washing your feet and putting on clean socks and/or shoes – means overcoming all difficulties on the way to your goal.
- Finding it difficult to wash paint off your feet means getting help from new friends.
- Washing your feet with soap and rinsing with clean water – means satisfying your career ambitions.
- Seeing that the water remains clean after washing dirty feet is a sign of victory over ill-wishers.
- Washing thick legs means improving your financial situation or getting a promotion.