Child Dream Meaning
What is the child dream meaning and symbolism? The spiritual dream meaning of a baby in a dream predicts committing a thoughtless act or shows the lack of desire to take responsibility. Besides that, seeing kids in a dream also predicts vain expectations.
- The dreambooks give interpretation of a child in a dream depending on the plot details:
- dream of a child without legs - predicts the beginning of a period of failures;
- child with three eyes - symbolizes strong fright;
- a dirty child in a dream - means unforeseen expenses;
- dream of an ugly child - predicts participating in a dubious project or anxiety and bad mood;
- seeing an unborn baby in a dream - means changes in personal life;
- dream of a child in feces - symbolizes the loss of business reputation;
- seeing a wounded child in a dream - warns of the risk of domestic injury;
- scary kid - sign of loneliness;
- if a child was delirious - this means prolonged depression;
- if a child hits his head against the wall - losses through one’s own fault;
- dream about a child speaking - symbol of good news;
- kids rides on a swing - promises a long-awaited rest;
- if a child hugs you in a dream - this means family well-being;
- if a kid is singing in a dream - this plot predicts a happy holiday;
- if the child asks you to take him on your hands - means lack of attention from loved ones;
- if a baby sits on a chair and laughs - this means disappointment and tears;
- if a baby smiles in a dream - this is a sign of vivid impressions.
- The dreambooks provide dream meanings depending on one’s actions:
- leading the child by the hand - means overcoming obstacles on the way to the goal;
- rocking the baby’s cradle - predicts happiness and tranquility;
- searching for a kid and finding him - indicates the need to make a difficult choice;
- babysitting in a dream - means income increase;
- dressing a child - means performing tedious work;
- lulling a baby - symbolizes moral and physical fatigue;
- talking to a child - sign of an interesting conversation;
- to see a child burning - warns of trouble;
- child got run over - means useless pastime;
- dropping a baby on the floor - means losses through one's own fault.
- What are the Top-5 adverse child dream meanings?
- A dream about sick child speaks of health problems.
- Dead child – is a sign of bereavement.
- Washing a child in a dream is a sign of tedious chore.
- Beating a kid in a dream – predicts litigation.
- Seeing someone yelling at a child means loss of self-control.
- What are the Top-5 favorable dreams about children?
- A child in the house in a dream promises good news from distant relatives.
- Seeing a youngster in the park – predicts attending an entertainment event.
- Playing with a child – promises the implementation of the plan.
- Adopting a baby – means committing a good deed.
- Seeing someone walking with a child is a sign of an interesting event.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream symbolizes fear of difficulties.
According to Freud's dream book, children in dreams symbolize winning a competitive struggle.
According to Vanga's dream book, such a dream portends a change in the field of activity. If a married woman dreams of her own child, this plot predicts reconciliation with her husband; if it was someone else’s child – this is a sign of causeless fear.
Tsvetkov considered that one kid means trust problems; two children in a dream predict an interesting find; three kids predict temporary difficulties;many children represent household chores.
Nostradamus thought that if a young man saw that a child has peed on someone – this means he will earn money dishonestly.
If you dream about a child suffocating, this dream symbolizes moral pressure on the part of people close to you. Dream about a hanged child warns against making a serious mistake.