Barefoot Dream Meaning
What does it mean when you dream of walking barefoot? Bare feet in a dream warn about obstacles at work and in family life, problems for businessmen and rivals. Sometimes this image promises love adventure, good health and successful period.
If you saw yourself barefoot, the dream shows that you are open and defenseless with people around you. Try not to open your thoughts at once when you communicate with people.
Did you dream about no shoes in public? A dream about other people barefoot indicates a bad period for businessmen. If these were bare feet of someone who already died, the dream is warning about loneliness, losing connection with people who were close to you, no support from your family.
A dream about washing dirty bare feet warns that somebody’s cunningness will spoil your plans and discourage you. Seeing your own bare feet in a dream is a sign that you have to put a lot of efforts to gain your goal. You will have to take a fast decision and not make a mistake. If you saw a dream about your feet without shoes, this indicates that the dreamer is self-assured, is not afraid to answer for his actions and knows what he is looking for.
- For better dream interpretation you should consider its details; whose feet these were:
- Your own – love adventure is waiting for you;
- Feet of an unknown person – you will lose money;
- A woman saw man’s feet – she can trust solving her problems to her husband or admirer;
- A man sees woman’s feet – personalization of his secret desires;
- Child’s feet – let your child choose his own way.
If you saw an unknown person barefoot the dreambooks are warning not to follow others’ advice. The majority of them will be not useful and can even do you some harm. Dirty feet predict a romantic meeting but without good ending. The feelings that will first appear will end up very fast leaving you with negative feelings. If a young girl sees dirty bare feet she should beware of a pushy and even impudent admirer. He will disappear after he receives what he wanted and will leave her with spoiled reputation. If you saw your own dirty heels, it is better to postpone your plans. If you planned to make a trip, it is better to cancel it.
- Where did you see someone with bare feet in your dream?
- someone barefoot on the bus - buying a car;
- walking barefoot in the hospital - obstacles on the way to the goal;
- walking barefoot in the building - success in business;
- walking barefoot in the forest - respect and honor;
- walking barefoot in the store - the lack of support from loved ones;
- walking barefoot at the entryway - self-doubt;
- walking barefoot at home - a profitable but dishonest deal with competitors;
- walking barefoot in unfamiliar places - breaking friendships with a friend;
- being barefoot at work - stability and material well-being;
- walking barefoot in the cemetery - a scandal with relatives of a spouse;
- walking barefoot around the city - groundless anxiety;
- walking barefoot in the room - household difficulties;
- walking barefoot along the corridor - wages increase;
- walking barefoot on the pavement - joyful events;
- walking barefoot along the seashore - minor troubles;
- walking barefoot on roofs - a lot of routine work;
- walking barefoot up the stairs - the need to solve the problems of loved ones;
- walking barefoot along the road - the disclosure of someone else's secrets;
- being with bare feet on the market - dissatisfaction with your intimate life;
- walking barefoot in a public toilet - the risk of becoming a victim of violence;
- walking barefoot down the street - praise from the boss.
Seeing yourself barefoot is also a sign that you should not be shy to ask other for help when the situation requires it and you are not coping. Standing barefoot on the snow in a dream is an unfavorable sign of financial loss, obstacles and problems. Dream of walking barefoot on snow predicts a lot of hard work and fault-finding from your boss. What can comfort you is that the result of this work will be good. Walking on snow without shoes because it was stolen warns you about great money loss. Walking barefoot on the road is warning the dreamer about unsuccessful trip.
Walking barefoot on dry clean floor is a symbol of stability and success; on dirty floor – you have abandoned your business. Walking on warm ground – health and joy; on thick green grass – you will have a happy marriage. If a young man sees a grown-up man without shoes, this dream is a sign of a rival. Seeing your feet bare in sand is a prediction of separation with the one you love.
- Who was walking barefoot in your dream?
- seeing your ex walking barefoot - a meeting with an old friend;
- little girl walking with bare feet - end the conflict;
- young girl walking barefoot - good luck in all endeavors;
- friend walking barefoot - unexpected guests;
- your beloved walking barefoot - stagnation in business;
- boy walking barefoot - the risk of being in an awkward position;
- mother walking barefoot - intrigues from ill-wishers;
- husband walking barefoot - a lack of understanding with a partner;
- guy walking barefoot - a marriage of convenience;
- dead man walking barefoot - salary delay;
- a child walking barefoot - a chance to unravel the plans of ill-wishers in a timely manner;
- your son walking barefoot - monetary losses.
- What did you step on with your bare feet in a dream?
- walking barefoot on concrete - means longing for past relationships;
- stepping barefoot on asphalt - work in a women's team;
- stepping on the swamp with bare feet - the loss of a promising client;
- being with no shoes in the water - problems due to an irresponsible colleague;
- walking on a plowed field with no shoes on - communicating with an unpleasant person;
- walking on fish without shoes - an adventure in the company of friends;
- walking barefoot on shit - receiving help from an unfamiliar person;
- walking on hot sand without shoes - an unsuccessful date;
- walking barefoot through puddles - the lack of profit in a new business;
- walking barefoot on shatters - the emergence of new friends;
- walking barefoot on flowers - humiliation and shame;
- walking barefoot on black grass - frivolous acts;
- walking barefoot on the snow - fatigue from work;
- walking barefoot on slush - the illness of the child;
- walking barefoot on salt - the risk of suffering in a car accident;
- walking barefoot on manure - a hopeless business;
- walking barefoot on dust - the acquisition of a valuable thing;
- walking barefoot on dew - the appearance of a permanent lover or mistress;
- walking barefoot on urine - easy resolution of problems;
- being on the grave with no shoes - the opportunity to correct a bad deed;
- being barefoot on ice - the need to pay more attention to the family;
- walking barefoot through mud - buying your own home;
- walking barefoot on wet grass - an expensive gift;
- walking barefoot on the ground - good health;
- walking barefoot on stones - the loss of money given on credit;
- walking barefoot on tiles - an attempt to attract the attention of a partner;
- walking barefoot on a wooden floor - a family celebration;
- walking barefoot on blood - committing a vile act in relation to a friend;
- walking barefoot on broken glass - a sharp change in mood.