Hallucinating Dream Meaning
When someone dreams about hallucinations, this is a symbol of getting a bonus or income increase. At the same time, such a dream may warn about fatigue or nervous breakdown.
- What are the Top-5 negative hallucinating dreams?
- Auditory hallucinations in a dream speak of the appearance of causeless fear in reality.
- Visual hallucinations – warn of an accident.
- Tactile hallucinations – mean a loss.
- Hallucinating after drinking alcohol – predict an unpleasant incident.
- Hallucinations after drugs use – mean betrayal on the part of a loved one.
- Here are the Top-5 positive dreams about hallucinations:
- Frightening hallucinations is dream predicting committing a bold act.
- Very bright hallucinations – speak about interesting events.
- Inducing hallucinations – means achieving the goal.
- Trying to get rid of them – promises mutual understanding in a relationship with a partner.
- Seeing in a dream how hallucinations become reality predicts promotion.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream about hallucinating portends trouble in the professional and personal spheres.
- Other transcripts of such dreams:
- seeing hallucinations and being scared is a dream of loss of self-confidence;
- hallucinating and laughing – promises harmony and comfort in the house;
- hallucinating and fighting it – means doing hard work;
- dreaming of mass hallucinations is a warning about unsuccessful business trip.
According to Freud's dream book, such a dream predicts a promotion.
- Additional interpretations by Freud:
- to see animals during an attack of hallucinations speaks of a long-awaited vacation;
- hallucinating about insects - means revealing someone else's secrets;
- hallucinating about dead people - means disappointment.
According to Vanga's dream book, hallucinations in dreams are a sign of a fun party. If such a dream is repeated often, this means an attempt to correct one's mistakes.
- Other interpretations by Vanga:
- sound hallucinations - mean the loss of a valuable thing;
- visual delusions - to doubts about their attractiveness;
- gustatory hallucinations - mean signing a profitable agreement;
- hypnagogic hallucinations - predict a nervous breakdown.