Interpretation of a dream about bathtub full of water
What is the meaning of a dream about bath filled with water? A full bathtub of water in a dream has several diverse meanings. The dream book warns of unexpected expenses, troubles in business and at work. A full bath of water in dreams also predicts health problems, trouble at work, and betrayal by loved ones. Also, such a dream can promise demotion. However, sometimes the vision promises good news, success, good health economic independence. In order to interpret what the plot is about correctly, one should consider the accompanying details.
A dream vision warns of unexpected expenses. Perhaps someone will ask urgently to return a long-standing debt, which the dreamer almost forgot about.
To see a plot about bath full of water in a dream means: there can be spending on failed household appliances or other household items. It is advisable to save money for future expenses now.
A full bath of water, according to the dream book, portends a change in the views of the sleeper, the formation of his personality, the choice of a life path.
What is the meaning of dream of an overflowing bathtub? If you lay in it, and water flowed over the edge, it means that you are being overly careful. Sometimes it’s worth taking risks to achieve what you want.
The interpretation of a dream about an overflowing tub for a pregnant woman is disappointing: there is a risk of losing the baby. A woman should behave very carefully to avoid trouble with the baby.
For a married man to see an overflowing bath in a dream is an unfavorable sign promising his wife’s infidelity.
If in a dream the water is bright and clear, the dream book states: a person clearly sets his goals. He decided on his priorities, so he is not afraid of difficulties, and overcomes them easily.
When you dreamed of a full bath of muddy water, this means there will be troubles in the business field. The initiated projects will slow down, they will be hindered by envious colleagues. Do not trust anyone to solve important issues, think your each step through.
Why do you dream of filling the tub with water? Dream Interpretation warns: there will be money loss, possibly a theft. Try not to keep all the money in your wallet.
Filling the tub with warm water in a dream means you should think well whether everything suits you in life. If you manage to fulfill your creative inclinations, you will feel happier.
Did you fill the bathtub with cold water? You need to do your toughening-up and taking care of proper nutrition. This will help improve your well-being and strengthen immunity.
- Dream Interpretation recommends recalling what water was like in your dream:
- clean water – you will achieve success on your own;
- cold water – means good news;
- hot water – successful course of affairs;
- soapy water, with foam – you should be more careful: fraud is possible;
- dirty water – means business troubles.
What is the meaning dream of a water-filled bath by Miller? The dreaming means you need to behave more cautiously, avoid impulsive actions, think your actions through.
A bathtub filled with clean cold water in a dream portends good health and well-being. Even a caught cold will pass quickly and without consequences for the body.
Did you dream of a full bath of water, where are the healing herbs were added? The dream book promises: the dreamer will be well-off. If he is sick, he will recover soon.
Seeing the tub fragrant with pleasant extracts means: harmony, mutual understanding, love will reign in family life.
The dreambooks also give brief interpretations depending on the details of the plot about tub filled with water.
- Depending on actions with the bathtub:
- to see a bath full of water - success;
- to get out of the bath - household chores;
- flooding the bath - sudden mood swings;
- taking a bath and overflowing water - quarrels with loved ones;
- pooping into a bathtub filled with water - profit;
- washing a bathtub - reconciliation with enemies;
- to wash in a tub - the beginning of a new love relationship;
- to bathe in a full bathin clothes - a serious conflict with a close friend;
- going under water in a tub - some sad news;
- sitting naked in a bath with water - getting acquainted with an unreliable person;
- to sleep in a tub full of water - deterioration in well-being;
- standing in a bath with water - luck;
- to sink in a bath full of water - worries;
- to lie with your face down - the loss of authority among colleagues;
- washing away the dirt - an attempt to restore past relationships;
- getting the water out of the bath - hard work;
- filling the bath with water - getting rid of old habits;
- pouring water out - breaking relations with a business partner;
- scooping up the water - unplanned expenses;
- wiping the water with a rag - the loss of reputation;
- spilling the water from the bath - a quarrel with a family member due to mutual misunderstandings;
- draining the water - a nervous breakdown;
- to hear the sound of water in the bathroom - the appearance of a dishonest employee.
- Dream interpretation depending on what you see in the bathtub with water:
- hair - means physical fatigue;
- clog - possible dismissal;
- live fish - the coming birth of a child;
- flood - a quarrel with a neighbor;
- a deceased person - worsening of financial situation.
- Interpretation of a dream about full tub depending on what kind of water you saw:
- with blue water - the emergence of original ideas;
- dirty water - unfair accusations from a friend;
- with yellow water - receiving an inheritance;
- with red water - the arrival of relatives;
- with muddy water - to casual intimate relationships;
- with soapy water - bad mood;
- with rusty water - the appearance of an envious person in the team;
- with hot water - non-fulfillment of your plans;
- with boiling water - disagreements with the boss;
- with green water - apathy and decreased work performance;
- with dark-blue water - changing the field of activity;
- with transparent water - good luck in business;
- with salty water - tears or vacation;
- with warm water - a surprise from friends;
- with the dark water - career growth;
- with black water - rest;
- with standing water - an infectious disease;
- with cold water - good health;
- with water pouring from a tap or pipe - a relative's illness;
- with water pouring from the ceiling - a fateful meeting;
- with overflowing water - attending an interesting event.
- Depending on with what else the bath was in your dream:
- with water and foam - troubles due to self-confidence;
- with water and linen - worsening of relations with relatives;
- with water and clothes - conflicts with colleagues;
- with water and garbage - overcoming financial difficulties;
- with water and blood – emotional burnout.