Brick House Dream Meaning
What does it mean when you dream about a house of brick? Brick house seen in a dream predicts positive life changes. Besides that, seeing a building made of bricks promises welfare and family wellbeing.
A dream about building a red brick house promises increasing income levels.
Dreaming of a large brick house means improving your living conditions.
A brick house under construction promises participating in an interesting project at work; a new house made of bricks may predict traveling.
- What are the Top-5 negative brick house dream meaning?
- An old brick house in dreams means committing frivolous acts.
- Destroyed house of brick - health problems.
- Small brick house - difficulties in communicating with others.
- Buying a brick house is a sign of big expense.
- Breaking a brick house - the risk of becoming a victim of a crime.
- Here are the Top-5 positive dreams about house of brick:
- A multi-storey brick house speaks of well-deserved respect in the team.
- White brick building - means correcting the error.
- Black brick house - the emergence of new plans and ideas.
- Living in a brick house - increasing self-confidence.
- Selling a brick house in a dream means a dream come true.
According to Miller's dream book, such a dream predicts the acquisition of real estate.
- Additional interpretations by Miller:
- a tall brick house in a dream symbolizes sexual satisfaction;
- burning house of brick - a frequent change of mood;
- abandoned brick building - a period of loneliness.
According to Freud's dream book, a dream about brick house promises a profitable investment of personal funds.
- Other interpretations by Freud:
- dream of building a brick house means achieving the goal;
- purchasing a brick house in a dream - means receiving a profitable offer;
- selling a brick house - quick implementation of the plan;
- dream of your own brick house - sign of joy;
- someone else’s house of brick - deception by a familiar person.
According to Vanga, seeing a brick building in a dream portends an increase in profits.
- Additional transcripts by Vanga:
- dream of living in a brick house - longevity;
- building a brick house - mastering a new profession;
- breaking a brick house - unforeseen expenses;
- to see how the brick house collapsed - worries about the health of a relative;
- empty brick house - means gossip and intrigue.