Internal Organs Dream Meaning
What does it mean if you dream about internal organs? Human internals seen in a dream usually predict flare-up of chronic diseases. A dream about their transplantation is a sign of litigation.
The interpretation of a dream depends on the number of details.
- So, the dreambooks give the following brief explanations depending on what kind of internals you happened to dream about:
- disordered organs - the refusal from your loved ones to help;
- donor organs - participating in a charity event;
- strange internals - distrust in relation to a loved one;
- black internal organs - big debts;
- clean organs - predict the period of luck;
- someone else’s organs - warn of stealing of valuable things from the dreamer.
- Depending on the actions in the dream:
- to see the internal organs from the inside - receiving inheritance;
- removing internal organs from the mouth - the risk of losing all the money in the casino;
- spitting out the internals - working with an unpleasant person;
- cutting out organs - bad mood;
- tearing the organs out - predicts tears and despair;
- pulling out of oneself - the emergence of an opportunity to pay off old debts;
- getting internal organs - means betrayal on the part of business partners;
- eating the internals - food poisoning;
- to give them to someone - means a slight discomfort;
- to sell organs - is a sign of wealth;
- to vomit with blood and internal organs - great trouble will come soon.
If the internal organs of the person fell outside from the body, this image is a warning that you may be fired.
If the organs were rotting and falling off, this means meanness on the part of your colleague.
- Depending on which organs were seen in a dream:
- intestines - a major scandal;
- lungs - a long-awaited vacation;
- uterus - replenishment in the family;
- liver - receiving an invitation to a family celebration;
- giblets - a chance meeting with a school friend;
- kidneys - a conflict with the authorities;
- heart - falling in love with a cruel and two-faced person.
- Depending on whose organs you saw in a dream, the dreambooks give the following explanations:
- another person’s - new acquaintances;
- organs of the deceased - parting with a partner;
- child’s internals - concern about his safety;
- your own internal organs - you may receive bad news.
If you dreamed about internal organs with worms, this symbol predicts a nervous breakdown.
- Top-5 negative interpretations of internals seen in a dream:
- Holding an organ that has fallen out of a deep wound in your hands is a dream of the risk of getting a domestic injury.
- Pulling the intestines out of a stranger's stomach - predicts troubles and problems at work.
- And cutting them into pieces means deception on the part of a family member.
- Female internal genital organs - predicts a sexually transmitted disease.
- Male organs - betrayal of a partner.
- Top-5 positive explanations of dreaming about internal organs:
- Examining your kidney before transplantation predicts a welcome meeting with your family.
- To see how someone's internal organs fell out – may mean a successful investment of personal funds.
- Keeping a human heart in the refrigerator is a sign of an exciting adventure.
- Liver - means a pleasant surprise from your loved ones.
- Lungs - predict the fulfillment of a childhood dream.
Why do the internal organs of a person appear in a dream according to Miller's dream book?
According to Gustav Miller, a dream about internal organs can portend the need to make a difficult decision.
- Other meanings depending on which organ was seen, according to Miller:
- liver - bereavement;
- intestines - an unpleasant surprise;
- kidneys - a scandal with a business partner;
- heart - the collapse of plans and hopes;
- lungs - revealing of secrets;
- penis - problems in business.
According to Sigmund Freud, such a dream symbolizes the desire to diversify your sex life. David Loff believed that such a dream promises a serious illness.
The seer Vanga believed that a dream about a person's internal organs means that the dreamer can become the culprit of a major conflict. According to Evgeny Tsvetkov, cutting off an internal organ during an operation predicts a prolonged depression.
According to Miss Hasse, a dream about person's internal organs can portend a long period of trouble and failure. Yuri Longo considered such dreams a sign of attempting to restore a ruined reputation.
According to the Dream book of Catherine the Great, such a dream can promise sharp deterioration in financial situation.
According to Esoteric dreambook, if a woman saw in a dream how pathologists remove human organs, this plot is a warning of possible imprisonment.