Killing A Child Dream Meaning
Why do you dream of killing a child? A dream vision warns: there will be troubles, collapse of your undertakings, and the severance of friendships. The dream book also warns against making mistakes, infantilism, working too much, outdated stereotypes.
The horrible action of killing a child seen in a dream portends the failure of plans. Moreover, such troubles will arise unexpectedly, and through the dreamer's fault.
Seeing in a dream as if you accidentally took the life of someone's son or daughter means: your business will fail, but you yourself will not suffer much.
Worrying strongly about this crime means taking failure too close to your heart in reality.
Why do you dream of killing a child? The dream interpretation explains: in the business sphere (at work) the sleeper often shows infantilism, a purely childish inconsistency. Therefore, his achievements are very modest (not to say "invisible").
Did you have a dream that it was a baby whom you killed? Someone will involve the dreamer in some unpleasant events that can disgrace not only him, but also his family.
Did the sleeping person see an abstract child become his victim in a dream? The dream book tells: this is sign of the desire to get rid of childish behaviour and habits inappropriate for an adult.
Such a dream signals the need to free oneself from aspects that inhibit the development of personality. Often the dreamer realizes that he is dominated by ideas, stereotypes that are no longer relevant, but he continues to adhere to them. After such a plot, these views should be reviewed.
To murder a child in a dream means: because of your own mistake or stupid misconduct, you will spoil your own well-being. Therefore, carefully think your actions through and consider your words.
Why do you dream of depriving of life the child of your friend or good acquaintance? The dream interpretation warns: the sleeper will do an act that can lead to a break in relations.
Did you happen to take the life of your own son in a dream? You keep making the same mistakes in relationships with your family, so you can’t make mutual understanding in any way. You should stop and think about how to fix it.
To dream that a child was killed means: in reality you are rapidly losing energy and this adversely affects your ability to work, the dream book indicates. You need to reconsider your schedule so as not to work too much.
A terrible story seen in a dream signals: it is urgent to change your way of life, otherwise vicious inclinations can even lead to imprisonment.
According to Miller, if you dream of killing a child, the time of despair and sadness will begin soon. You need to have patience to go through these trials.
- The interpretation of a dream takes into account which child was killed:
- stranger’s kid killed - sad events;
- killing of your own child - because of him you will suffer greatly;
- a relative’s child was murdered - a loved one will deceive you;
- killing a boy - great difficulties in business;
- assassinating a girl - difficulties in your personal life;
- killing a sick child - rethinking of the life position;
- killing a newborn baby - trouble at work because of acquaintances;
- killing an angry child - conflicts due to incontinence;
- killing a small child - spending time with the child;
- baby was killed - to the loss of reputation in society because of acquaintances;
- killing an unborn child - getting rid of bad habits;
- an ugly child was murdered - a successful change of image;
- abandoned kid was killed - inattention on the part of a loved one;
- homeless child was killed - warns of a fire or robbery.
Dream Interpretation also claims: the murder of your son or daughter in a dream portends creative crisis. The dreamer himself destroys his own achievements, the results of his work.
Also, the dream of a serious crime against his own child warns: the sleeping person destroys his talents, bright impulses. It's time to stop it.
- How was the child killed in your dream?
- strangling your own child - a serious illness;
- slaughtering a child - breaking business relations;
- shooting a child with a pistol - a sense of confidence in your actions;
- killing a kid from a machine gun - cruelty towards loved ones;
- killing a child and crying - changes in personal life;
- seeing the death of someone else's child - promotion at work;
- accidentally killing your own son - participating in a dubious business;
- seeing how the daughter was killed - failure in business;
- hitting a child hard on the head and watching him die - risk of becoming a victim of violence;
- child beaten with a bat - disappointment;
- child stabbed to death - solving problems independently;
- child got strangled - the illness of relatives;
- child struck by electric current or lightning - receiving news; child bitten by a snake - meeting friends.
- Who killed a child in a dream?
- friend killing a child - parting with a loved one;
- wife killed a child - sadness;
- acquaintance killed a kid - difficulties in love;
- mother killing a child - problems in communicating with children;
- maniac killed a child - new opportunities;
- bear killing a child - a breakdown;
- husband killed a child - unrealized fantasies;
- monsters killing a child - unwillingness to change your life;
- father killing a child - getting into a difficult situation;
- parents killing a child - worries about children;
- dog killed a child - a quarrel with a friend;
- demons killing a child - the appearance of obsessions.
- What are the Top-5 negative killing a child dream meanings?
- Killing a friend's child in a dream - a prison sentence in reality.
- Drowning him means a waste of your talent.
- To kill a child by stepping on his head - regrets because of a rash act.
- Knowing that a child was killed bloodthirsty - losses through one's own fault.
- Planning a child's murder is a sign of deception on the part of a loved one.
- Here are the Top-5 positive meanings of killing a child in a dream:
- Calmly watching the murder of a baby means improving well-being or recovery.
- Dying with him - the recognition of achievements by management at work.
- Killing the villain while saving the children - receiving a cash prize.
- Escaping from murder with a child - relaxing in a fun company.
- A woman killed the children, but one turned out to be alive - good luck.