Dream Of Dancing: Spiritual Meaning And Symbolism.
Did you dream of dancing? What is the spiritual meaning of dancing in the dream? In majority of cases the image of dancing in a dream is interpreted as very positive sign, especially if you enjoyed the dance. In real life the wish to dance comes automatically, but if you feel you want to dance in a dream it can mean you don’t have enough attention and love in real life.
Some dreambooks consider dreaming of dancing a sign of career advancement or a wish coming true. Besides that such a dream promises social status growth.
If you see yourself dancing alone in front of the mirror the dreambooks advise to sort out your feelings, preferences and relations within the family. Sometimes a wish to dance in a dream shows that you need detente after a great stress or hard physical work.
If a pregnant woman dreams she was dancing, this plot predicts the birth of a healthy baby.
What is the dancing dream meaning? Young women dancing promise a pleasant meeting or communication in a good company. Sometimes this dream means that a young lady will soon meet a good man and their relations can last for a long time. If a woman sees her beloved dancing with her rival this can mean she will need to be well self-possesses and tactful to solve some problem. Dancing strip is a negative sign showing you should care more about your behaviour and you have to think well before you do something because you may lose your reputation. Dances under rain is a wonderful dream especially for unmarried people. Dancing on the scene can have two different meanings - it can either promise having a good time or having to face gossip that can spoil your reputation.
What does it mean if you are dreaming of dancing with someone who is already dead? If you are dancing with a dead man who was your relative the dream can warn you about disagreements in the family. See an unknown dead man dance is a bad sign promising problems and even illness. To avoid negative consequences of the dream, the dreambooks advise to visit a church.
Family dreambook considers dancing with somebody a positive sign bringing harmony and strong moral values in your family. Savage dances with ritual elements may warn about hard times in the dreamer’s life. Dancing in front of many people, for example on wedding, is a symbol that your family can be soon involved into a big scandal and people will believe untruthful gossip about you. Dancing alone you can gain success and financial investment.
Dancing walzt with your beloved promises a happy marriage coming soon. People will be envy for your well-being so try not to show-off your happiness. Dancing children seen in a dream is a positive sign for both men and women promising positive changes. Dancing elderly people are also a good symbol of luck and positive perspective.
According to Freud a dance symbolizes unrealized sexual desire. A girl who is going to dance with her husband will have strong and long-lasting relations, the partner who is leading the dance will make all the decisions in reality. A woman dancing naked is waiting for the right moment to realize her sexual needs. If you are resisting your partner during the dance you really want to change your life.
A dream of dancing naked can also be a warning of deception on the part of someone close to you.
Miller’s dreambook thinks that dances symbolize careless existing. Dancing and singing at the same time promise family joys, even a child coming or moving to a new house. If a man is invited to dance with a woman it means he has hearty and strong relations with his friends who will be loyal for years.
According to the Muslim dream book, dancing in a dream portends longing for the past. According to the Islamic dream book, dreaming of dancing predicts receiving good news.
Dancing with a man in a dream predicts gaining mutual understanding and harmony in relations with your partner. For single people such a dream promises getting acquainted with a potential spouse soon.
A dance with a long-haired man portends trouble due to one's own incompetence. You will be able to overcome them with the help of a higher colleague.
A passionate dance with a person of interest in real life warns of temptation, succumbing to which, you can destroy your permanent relationship. If you were dancing with a male colleague in a dream, this plot predicts gossip.
Rhythmical moves predict rapid changes and perspectives associated with work; watlzing predicts the change of social status (marriage or divorce).
Dancing with a very elderly man in a dream promises getting what you want. Dancing with a guy around the Christmas tree - promises fun pastime in reality.
- The dream dictionaries give brief interpretations of dancing depending on the plot details:
- dancing in white dress - means falling in love soon;
- dancing in red dress - symbolizes mutual feelings;
- dancing in black dress - warns of an event with negative consequences;
- dancing in a wedding dress - promises success in all endeavors;
- dancing in the beautiful dress - means recognition and respect in society;
- dancing in the air - indicates the need to make a difficult choice;
- dancing on stage - means pride about your achievements;
- dancing on the street - an invitation to a solemn event;
- dancing in the rain - means a frequent change of mood;
- dancing with a girl - predicts the emergence of a new hobby;
- dancing with your ex-husband - the risk of making a serious mistake;
- dancing with a woman - means victory over the enemy;
- dancing with a loved one - good luck;
- dancing with your mother - predicts a successful investment of personal funds;
- dancing with your husband - promises a romantic evening with him;
- dancing with your boss - sign of intrigues in the team;
- dancing with the bride - means dissatisfaction with your surroundings;
- dancing with a stranger - sign of sexual dissatisfaction;
- dancing with a guy you like - promises vivid impressions;
- dancing with a friend - means useless pastime;
- dancing with your son - temporary separation from relatives;
- dancing with a deceased relative - means solving an old problem.
- What are the Top-5 adverse meanings of dancing?
- Dreaming of dancing ballet predicts loss through one's own fault.
- Dreaming about dancing cancan - means participate in a gamble.
- Dancing and stepping on your partner's foot - symbolizes uncertainty in the future.
- Dancing and falling - warns of the risk of being in an awkward situation.
- If you dreamed that you were dancing drunk, this means loss of reputation.
- Here are the Top-5 auspicious dreams about dancing:
- Dancing at home in a dream speaks of mutual understanding in relations with relatives.
- Dancing in the restaurant - predicts the long-awaited rest.
- Dancing without music - means improving your living standard.
- If you were dancing from happiness, this means victory in the competition.
- Dancing on the go - predicts achieving the goal quickly.